Bills Fans and the Media Experts...

Owen

I have been following many of the Mock Drafts by the so called experts....

I feel they do not know as much about the draft as does many of the Bills fans here in this forum...

We are seeing a variety of solid picks for the first round from the fans..

Not so from the media... not as yet anyway...

If we just listen to what Buddy tells us, we can get a good idea of what he will do...

That is ... he wants the best player available when he picks reguardless of position...

So if we look at the top 15 or 16 picks we can pretty well judge whom he will select...

Right now he has a opportunity to interview each player in Buffalo to see who is best fitted for da Bills...

OG David DeCastro ... everyone thinks he will be a all pro guard in the future... This means Kraig Urbik could be moved to play center while Wood recouperates

ILB Luke Kuechley is another possibility for he is outstanding.... He can play OLB and ILB ...

OG/OT Cordy Glenn... He has all the credentials to start at OLT..and he can go inside to play guard

WR Michael Floyd... Could start at WR to complement Stevie Johnson ...

There are other names of course and Buddy Nix will pick the best player for us... I have faith in Buddy...

I was not happy with Spiller when selected, but look at Spiller now... He is a good one for sure...

I have been following many of the Mock Drafts by the so called experts....

I feel they do not know as much about the draft as does many of the Bills fans here in this forum...

We are seeing a variety of solid picks for the first round from the fans..

Not so from the media... not as yet anyway...

Any veteran sportswriter knows that what's being mocked today (late March) is nothing more than farts in the wind. So they put in minimal effort to fill a publishing deadline. Nothing more, nothing less.

Warroom draft boards are still being finalized. Once we get into mid-April, the mocks will become more interesting, based on what writers are hearing from agents and team insiders. Even then, a lot of smoke will be blown up a lot of anuses...

Any veteran sportswriter knows that what's being mocked today (late March) is nothing more than farts in the wind. So they put in minimal effort to fill a publishing deadline. Nothing more, nothing less.

Warroom draft boards are still being finalized. Once we get into mid-April, the mocks will become more interesting, based on what writers are hearing from agents and team insiders. Even then, a lot of smoke will be blown up a lot of anuses...

very aptly put.

it wasn't hours after Mario Williams signed, when someone asked me what i thought about some player, and whether the Bills would draft him.

people, that was March 15th or something. i couldn't project what i'd be doing in three days never mind what was going to happen six weeks from then.

still don't. the lists don't get finalized for another 3 weeks or so. and schools are still having their pro days.

there's still a lot to digest.

so, everything beyond picks 1-2 and likely 3, is mostly speculation at this point, so i think it's a little premature to start moving Craig Urbik to center.

jw

Edited by john wawrow