• Bobby Rainey RB Western Kentucky

RD1-Jonathan Martin, LT

RD2-Alshon Jeffery, WR

RD3-Ronnell Lewis, OLB

RD4-Brock Osweiler, QB

RD4-Josh Norman, CB

RD5-Nate Potter, LT Boise State

RD5-Demario Davis OLB Arkansas State

Nice Offseason! With Mario Williams signed and the Pats' Mark Anderson in town, maybe our DE's are taken care of. But how are you feeling about Tight End? Right Tackle? depth at DT for inside pressure? A possession WR or a waterbug RB? A backup for Wood at Center? How about Dareus' sidekick at Alabama? Another Ivy League QB?

You're on the clock.

Astro

Edited by Astrobot

RD1-Jonathan Martin, LT

RD2-Alshon Jeffery, WR

RD3-Ronnell Lewis, OLB

RD4-Brock Osweiler, QB

RD4-Josh Norman, CB

RD5-Nate Potter, LT Boise State

RD5-Demario Davis OLB Arkansas State

Nice Offseason! With Mario Williams signed and the Pats' Mark Anderson in town, maybe our DE's are taken care of. But how are you feeling about Tight End? Right Tackle? depth at DT for inside pressure? A possession WR or a waterbug RB? A backup for Wood at Center? How about Dareus' sidekick at Alabama? Another Ivy League QB?

You're on the clock.

Astro

Wow, I'd be thrilled with this draft! I put in a vote for the Center. I don't know anything about any of these guys, but given Wood's injury history, having an insurance policy in place is a good idea.

I only like the Martin pick if Demetrius Bell doesn't sign. Otherwise I'm not really feeling your mock. Not enough needs addressed.

Buddy says we need two DE's (could be resolved if Anderson signs), two CBs and two OLB. If Bell signs, then we need to go best defensive player available (Coples, Ingram, Upshaw, Kirkpatrick, Jenkins, Mercilus, Curry...to name a few- Coples is my least favorite of the group due to character issues). After round 1 we need to do the same in round 2...and again in round 3. Then we can think about a WR (possibly a Brian Quick or a Ryan Broyles)...maybe even two in round 4. (Remember though we have 10 receivers on our roster so this could leave room for a TE here also- I like Orson Charles or Ladarius Green)

After we address those needs maybe we go developmental QB in round 5(Foles, Wilson) followed by another OL (I actually do like the idea of Datko or maybe a center)

Rounds 6 and 7 could include another OL, OLB or FB just to add some competition and more depth to our current roster (Also in no particular order)...I've heard a lot of good talk about Cody Johnson from my fellow Bills fans so maybe him. We could also reach for a guy like Vontaze Burfict (serious stretch hear but he's been working out with Nick Barnett and his reputation couldn't possibly be any worse...lotta talent but the guy seriously needs to see a doctor). A 7th round pick comes with no expectations and no pressure so why not give the kid a shot? And he has always been a highly touted prospect since his high school days.

That's it...opinions welcome.