On ESPN

Repulsif

Second down: Pennington. Plummer. Bledsoe. Two of these three QBs will most likely make the AFC playoffs. Can anyone of them actually do any damage?

But I think Bledsoe, being of relatively sound mind and (protected) body these past few weeks, is most capable of authoring that first-round upset which throws the rest of the tournament into upheaval. In fact, I'll go so far as to say that the evidence of this shall manifest itself in the season finale when Bledsoe and the Bills bring Ben Roethlisberger's win streak to a blustery conclusion. The following week, Bledsoe and his mates stand a very good chance of blurring the AFC picture.

I'll have to go with Bledsoe. Not because it's 1997 again -- heck, even Hootie and the Blowfish have a better chance of recapturing their pre-millenial form -- but because the Bills are the hottest team in football. Buffalo has scored a minimum of 33 points in each of its six straight victories, winning by at least 10 (yep, I can read wire copy). Better still, the Bills have a stingy, hard-hitting defense, a budding star in tailback Willis McGahee and a urgent manner that suits playoff football. If anything, the club's winning formula involves minimizing Bledsoe's liabilities -- slow feet, occasional, Favre-like brainlocks -- and maximizing an arm that can still hit Eric Moulds and speedy rookie Lee Evans on play-action passes. Keep the game from resting entirely in Bledsoe's hands, and Buffalo may stun someone in January, even with a head coach named Mularkey

And if Bledsoe is playing the Colts in the first round we may see a new record for quarterback sacks in a playoff game.

If the Jets and/or Jacksonville and/or Denver make the playoffs -- and Buffalo doesn't -- the NFL should be embarrassed. The Jets, Jaguars and Broncos are limping toward the playoffs, while Buffalo has gone from 1-5 to 9-6. Bledsoe's Bills definitely could do some postseason damage -- but not Bledsoe. He has turned back his clock and ego and become an older version of Ben Roethlisberger.

Bledsoe appears to realize that he's at the wheel of a very good team, and that his job is simply not to run it off the road. The Bills' defense is better than any in the NFC. The Bills, in fact, could win the NFC. They ran for 226 yards at San Francisco, requiring Bledsoe to throw for only 172 -- with no interceptions. Though his passer rating is only 76.9, his team has won eight of nine. If Bledsoe's team makes the playoffs, look out.

this is the link :

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=snap/week16

oh btw, i just saw a topic about the scariest team at the moment, on the espn forum, it may be good to read :

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?foru...tPostID=4891838

if we get into the playoffs, i guess the Bills will be seen from the other teams like 'the wolf enters the sheep-hold'

:blink:

If I'm any other playoff team, I don't want to play Buffalo. They are able to beat teams with defense, special teams and offense (not neccessarily in that order). And Buffalo plays "playoff" football. Great defense, run the ball, play action pass, a QB who can through the long ball occassionally, and lastly one of the best punters in the league.

If only they can get in the playoffs.........