Here's to us

We do not choose to be fans, it is our duty. If we wanted to swear off the Bills tomorrow we couldn't. Why do we care so much about something that has hurt us so bad along the years? We care because our team needs us as much as we need them. Just like you don't walk away on someone you love when they are down and out because of poor decisions they have made. We as fans have not and will not walk away from the Buffalo Bills.

This signing today does not happen if it was not for people like us. The people who can name atleast 90-100% of the roster at any point throughout the year. The people who check in on this website atleast once a day because they feel like they have to. The people who altered their schedule over the last few days because they had to know if we signed Mario. This signing is for us.

When people talk about how great the sports fans in Buffalo are they are not talking about some mystery man, they are talking about you and I. This signing does not happen without us. If this was Cincinnati Mario Williams does not sign because it is just a questionable city with a football team. He could have got paid big $ anywhere. But he chose us, the place that is known for having the best fans in the NFL. And if you don't think we had something to do with it you don't know football. We give an average city its only hope to land big name free agents since we no longer over pay for them. We are the appeal.

So in closing here is to us the best fans in sports. This is much more than a simple NFL free agent signing. This is eternal hope for the future. This is what could finally turn our franchise around and get us that Super Bowl Championship that we so badly deserve. No matter what happens we can take comfort that we do in fact have a big impact on our hope for the future. Thank you and GO BILLS!

Edited by Estelle Getty

well states Estelle, Bravo....

it was mentioned by (and is mentioned by players on both Bills and Sabres) Mario and Nix how much of an impact the fans had on this signing...and it does feel like this was as much of a signing for the fans as it was to have an on the field impact...

Just like Reggie White in GB this will turn out to be the biggest day since JK was signed! The national media cant laugh us off anymore. The stigma Buffalo is cold won't work. Now the inner circle of players are finding out that Buffalo is a great place to be. from Merriman to Mario and Barnett other players are gonna go why not check it out, where they wouldn't before. I also think having Bill Polian on Espn helps to because he also knows our city and will dispute the idiot talking heads who don't. A plus to me is Polian raving about this he is awesome at personel and watching his smile talking about what this means to us fans brought a tear to my eyes! Thank you Buddy, Ralph and Russ I Billeve GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Hey Brady can't wait for your Buffalo Hospital review hope they are as bad as our Hotels!

+1

We do not choose to be fans, it is our duty. If we wanted to swear off the Bills tomorrow we couldn't. Why do we care so much about something that has hurt us so bad along the years? We care because our team needs us as much as we need them. Just like you don't walk away on someone you love when they are down and out because of poor decisions they have made. We as fans have not and will not walk away from the Buffalo Bills.

This signing today does not happen if it was not for people like us. The people who can name atleast 90-100% of the roster at any point throughout the year. The people who check in on this website atleast once a day because they feel like they have to. The people who altered their schedule over the last few days because they had to know if we signed Mario. This signing is for us.

When people talk about how great the sports fans in Buffalo are they are not talking about some mystery man, they are talking about you and I. This signing does not happen without us. If this was Cincinnati Mario Williams does not sign because it is just a questionable city with a football team. He could have got paid big $ anywhere. But he chose us, the place that is known for having the best fans in the NFL. And if you don't think we had something to do with it you don't know football. We give an average city its only hope to land big name free agents since we no longer over pay for them. We are the appeal.

So in closing here is to us the best fans in sports. This is much more than a simple NFL free agent signing. This is eternal hope for the future. This is what could finally turn our franchise around and get us that Super Bowl Championship that we so badly deserve. No matter what happens we can take comfort that we do in fact have a big impact on our hope for the future. Thank you and GO BILLS!

Just like Reggie White in GB this will turn out to be the biggest day since JK was signed! The national media cant laugh us off anymore. The stigma Buffalo is cold won't work. Now the inner circle of players are finding out that Buffalo is a great place to be. from Merriman to Mario and Barnett other players are gonna go why not check it out, where they wouldn't before. I also think having Bill Polian on Espn helps to because he also knows our city and will dispute the idiot talking heads who don't. A plus to me is Polian raving about this he is awesome at personel and watching his smile talking about what this means to us fans brought a tear to my eyes! Thank you Buddy, Ralph and Russ I Billeve GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Hey Brady can't wait for your Buffalo Hospital review hope they are as bad as our Hotels!

I also give Jim Kelly huge respect for wanting to stay in the area and continue to be the face of the franchise. It's guys like him who make it great to be a Bills fan.