Free Agent Shopping continues

The Bills glaring needs now are as follows:

#2 burner receiver with hands (preferably tall)

Left Tackle because Bell is more-than-likely NOT coming back

ROLB or RE to compliment Williams on the other side

Shutdown Corner the likes of Champ Bailey

Here are the free agents available, according to PFW:

WR: Mario Manningham (NYG), Mike Wallace (PIT), Laurent Robinson (DAL), Eddie Royal (DEN), Ted Ginn, JR (SF), Eddie Doucet (ARI)

OT: Eric Winston (HOU), Demetrius Bell (BUF), Jared Gaither (SD), Levi Brown (AZ), Marcus O'Neill, (SD)

OLB: Aaron Maybin (NYJ), Manny Lawson (CIN),

DE: John Abraham (ATL)

CB: Lardarius Bell (BAL), Jarrett Bush (GB)

Wide Receiver seems to be the most logical next step as it takes time for WRs to develop in the NFL. It is rare for a WR to make a major impact in their first couple of seasons. Same for defensive line players. Unless it's a loser like John McCargo was, at that case they are over-drafted and next develop!

I still believe OLB or Tackle should be are first round draft choice, with the unpicked one being second. CB should be our third. DE should a fourth round pick, as should another OL-man.

One more WR signing to compliment Stevie and get the pressure off people like Jones, Nelson and Roosevelt (until Easley does something besides land on IR, I am not even considering him), draft a Tackle, CB, OLB and DE in the first four round and I believe this franchise can turn a corner.

Should the Bills, on a side not, develop Mt. Jasper for the DL or the OL? I still want this kid to succeed! He is the type of kid Buffalo usually supports.

The Bills glaring needs now are as follows:

#2 burner receiver with hands (preferably tall)

Left Tackle because Bell is more-than-likely NOT coming back

ROLB or RE to compliment Williams on the other side

Shutdown Corner the likes of Champ Bailey

Here are the free agents available, according to PFW:

WR: Mario Manningham (NYG), Mike Wallace (PIT), Laurent Robinson (DAL), Eddie Royal (DEN), Ted Ginn, JR (SF), Eddie Doucet (ARI)

OT: Eric Winston (HOU), Demetrius Bell (BUF), Jared Gaither (SD), Levi Brown (AZ), Marcus O'Neill, (SD)

OLB: Aaron Maybin (NYJ), Manny Lawson (CIN),

DE: John Abraham (ATL)

CB: Lardarius Bell (BAL), Jarrett Bush (GB)

Wide Receiver seems to be the most logical next step as it takes time for WRs to develop in the NFL. It is rare for a WR to make a major impact in their first couple of seasons. Same for defensive line players. Unless it's a loser like John McCargo was, at that case they are over-drafted and next develop!

I still believe OLB or Tackle should be are first round draft choice, with the unpicked one being second. CB should be our third. DE should a fourth round pick, as should another OL-man.

One more WR signing to compliment Stevie and get the pressure off people like Jones, Nelson and Roosevelt (until Easley does something besides land on IR, I am not even considering him), draft a Tackle, CB, OLB and DE in the first four round and I believe this franchise can turn a corner.

Should the Bills, on a side not, develop Mt. Jasper for the DL or the OL? I still want this kid to succeed! He is the type of kid Buffalo usually supports.

Well WR - Laurent Robinson has been signed , OT - Jared Gaither & Levi Brown are resigned also the others i'm not sure about but as Buddy has said he thinks they will be out of the FA thing by Friday - have you seen Mario's contract we'll be out of the FA thing by friday .

So i think the rest will be signing the others on our team & taking care of the people we draft !!

I agree with your needs, just not who is available - as mentioned by previous posters.....Manny Lawson would be my pick for LB and getting a CB would be good....I don't know if he's still out there, but Aaron Ross was available as of yesterday morning and he would be a good compliment....I would STILL draft a CB in the middle rounds if/when we get another CB via FA, if not we need to draft a couple, seriously, we don't have good talent at that position when it comes to depth....let me put it this way: if Drayton Florence can even still be a consideration for this team.....we're seriously lacking talent. Sorry Florence, but dude you were horrific for the most part the last couple years...you've had some highs, but far too many lows for my taste