Bill's turn a corner

Love the signing. I posted a while back that this was the ONLY way to instantly upgrade the D-line. At the time though, I didn't think we'd actually part with the cash. -Glad I was wrong about that part. Anyway, I've taken the OP's opinion to heart, and agree to the extent that this signing is by no means a cure-all. It is, however, a Giant step in the right direction. We need to fill just a few more key positions to be division title contenders, IMO. -Not the least of which is STARTING QUARTERBACK. I'm hoping that Fitz will learn from last year's experience, but if he doesn't, we'll need to have a viable alternative waiting in the wings.

On the subject of offense, FIRE MODKINS! Chan needs to bring in a legitimate OC, and LET HIM CALL THE PLAYS!

I wouldn't be against taking a young reciever (Michael Floyd WR ND) at #10 And a few others in later rounds. (Rishard Matthews WR Nevada) (Nick Provo TE Syracuse)

Our secondary needs a shake-up too. McGee and Drayton just aren't gettin it done. I'd prefer to address this need through free agency, but if the right prospect was available in later rounds (Buddy Jackson CB Pitt) We should take them.

We got a ways to go here, but it's starting to look much better. :)

Edited by #34fan

Here's a better idea.... Go f"@k yourself! You and anyone else that wants to play Debbie Downer today can kiss my and thousands of other Bills fans asses. Not saying you have to always "drink the koolaid" but "fans" like you that have the "you're sucking it wrong" attitude should pick a new team to root for.

Clearly you understand but reluctantly agree with my post.

You even admit the Williams signing is nothing more than kool-aid.

Even I didn't go that far.

While I'm here, does anyone know the combined salary cap hit for both Williams and Fitzpatrick? Or would you all prefer NOT to know it, like me?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/447265-pectoral-pain/

Identification

Made up of the pectoralis major and pectoralis minor, the pectorals are the thick muscles located on the front portion of the chest. They're responsible for lifting and rotating the arms, meaning they play a significant role in most all physical activities. Pectoral pain can hinder movement and even make breathing uncomfortable.

Not gonna debate it beyond this but..... you don't USE your pectoral muscles to breathe unless it is in an accessory fashion due to increased demand or respiratory failure....and, even then, the pecs aren't the first to 'jump in' and they aren't much of a player at all. Don't confuse pain with inspiration related to overlying muscle injury with function/lack thereof. Not the same.

Not gonna debate it beyond this but..... you don't USE your pectoral muscles to breathe unless it is in an accessory fashion due to increased demand or respiratory failure....and, even then, the pecs aren't the first to 'jump in' and they aren't much of a player at all. Don't confuse pain with inspiration related to overlying muscle injury with function/lack thereof. Not the same.

Cool (not koolaid).

But it looks like no one wants to post the salary cap hit of Fitz & Williams. I feel the same way. I don't want to think about it either because it's BAD!

Did anyone catch the 5 or so minutes spent talking about the Bills on Mike and Mike this morning, around 8:15? Greeny drew a cool parallel between good players (like Bilas) going to Duke before it was "cool" and Reggie White going to Green Bay before it was "cool" and how the big time recruit/free agent choosing a lesser-known place very often leads to other recruits/free agents taking notice and wanting to play there too.

Of course we have to wait to see what happens on the field, but this really feels like a new day in Bills Nation.

Cool (not koolaid).

But it looks like no one wants to post the salary cap hit of Fitz & Williams. I feel the same way. I don't want to think about it either because it's BAD!

If I were to receive an expensive Christmas or Hanukkah gift I wouldn't start asking how much the person had left in their bank account.

People are enjoying the moment.

That information is forthcoming.

At the moment, I couldn't care less.

But by all means, keep picking at your scab.

...the big time recruit/free agent choosing a lesser-known place very often leads to other recruits/free agents taking notice and wanting to play there too.

THAT'S what I'm talking about...but the Fitz/Williams salary cap implictions kind of kind of invalidate...nevermind.

Cool (not koolaid).

So you are too lazy to google the info you seek and would rather have one of us do it? Here's an idea, look it up yourself!

I'm sure they wouldn't have given him all that money if it was gonna short change us from signing other pieces. You fret over nothing. In fact, like I used to tell some of the guys that used to work for me, "I don't pay you to worry." Likewise, thats why the front office makes what they do.

ps.......There's always at least one in the crowd.