Im Bruce Dickinson.....

CJPearl2

It was Walken being Walken...the funniest man in hollywood and not on purpose just because thats how he is.  Watch him in Pulp Fiction and tell me he's not gold!

181439[/snapback]

One of the best qoutes from that movie.....

Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

More Pulp Fiction qoutes

One of the best qoutes from that movie.....

Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

More Pulp Fiction qoutes

181643[/snapback]

Thanks for the quotes PF is one of my all time favorites. :o