4:40 est Jan 2. 2005

Coach Tuesday

By that time, we'll Know. The Bills and Jets will have finished their games. The first quarter of the Broncos-Colts game will be wrapping up, and we'll Know. The first quarter of that game should tell us everything - whether the Colts' starters are playing, whether they're playing vanilla-scheme to keep their plays under wraps, whether the Broncos really want it, whether The Good Plummer or the Toilet Plummer is in...

Whatever happens, thanks fellow Wallers, thanks Bills Ballers, and thanks TD, RW and everyone at One Bills Drive for a great, exciting, prideful season.

Coach.

I haven't been this excited about football since the 1st 2 weeks of the 2003 season before we Rosened & burned under Gregg. That was probably the best thing since I don't know how anyone can really envision Gregg & the 2003 staff ever getting a team to win the Super Bowl. I think it's quite easy to see Mularkey & this staff with the offensive staff additions of Clements, McNally, Wyche, & Tolbert who is either the luckiest WR coach getting Bolden & Evans in consecutive years or a great developer of young receivers. Throw in Bobby April & GW not styming Jerry Gray and this is a great staff! No matter what happens this year, I'm going to be going wild the entire offseason with visions of the Detroit Super Bowl dancing in my head.

PS: what was Danny Smith thinking when he picked Antonio Brown as his KR last year-heck he even brought him to Washington this year.

It's been fun, lets just take it as it comes.

I once again tip my hat to TD, Mike, and his staff.

You more or less have the same players you've had. Pretty much,

They came together as a team. If they lose next week, it will be more crushing to them (I hope) than any of us. What a run.

My kuddos to the guys who got it out of them, especially after GW and KG. (slugs) This turnaround is nothing short of fantastic.

I hope that either Denver or NYJs help them out by losing, but they have a lot of reason to play hard too.

It's been a long time since I've seen the wagons circled this tight.