NFC Superbowl Team

_BiB_

If the Bills were to somehow, someway get there...who's the competition? NFC for one reason or another is in disarray. A couple weeks ago I would have considered Philly a lock, until the TO thingy.

I'm thinking the Pack steps up for the playoffs and win the NFC. Love to see Carolina and Buffalo play, because both teams overcame so much, but I'm guessing Green Bay.

Seattle? Rams? Har har har.

No way Green Bay gets to the Superbowl. There defense is simply awful. Green is fumble prone and Favre has had a subpar last couple of weeks - keeps throwing awful interceptions (although can still throw a great ball as well). They are not a complete team and homefield advantage no longer exists at Lambeau. Id love to see Green Bay get to the Super Bowl, but I think Atlanta or Carolina gets there.

If the Bills were to somehow, someway get there...who's the competition? NFC for one reason or another is in disarray. A couple weeks ago I would have considered Philly a lock, until the TO thingy.

I'm thinking the Pack steps up for the playoffs and win the NFC. Love to see Carolina and Buffalo play, because both teams overcame so much, but I'm guessing Green Bay.

Seattle? Rams? Har har har.

181100[/snapback]

It's still going to be Philly. Reid is a good enough coach to adjust to losing Owens, and they still have home field throughout in a conference full of pretenders. That first game (Seattle?) figures to be a layup, then they just need to take out the GB/Atlanta winner.

Owens was 43% of the Philly offense. I've watched their number two receiver play like number two every time I've watched them. Has arms like Tyranosaurus Rex. They are going to hurt for a vertical passing game. Still, could be the stongest team.

I don't know why, but just a gut (maybe having lived in Georgia all those years plus Peerless Price) that Atlanta won't make it.

Green Bay is definitely weak on D, but who is a playoff team in the NFC that is that strong on O?

Whoever goes from the AFC, I got a pretty good feeling that they are going to cream the other side. Not going to be a close game, unless the AFC plays too close to the vest.

Though, you never know.