GM by Consensus

JPS

The Bills 1st rounder Should Be  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Bills 1st Round pick?

• Melvin Ingram
    • Donta Hightower
    • Courtney Upshaw
    • Ryan Tannehill
    • Nick Perry
    • Dre Kirkpatrick
    • Jonathan Martin
    • Michael Floyd
    • other

Jonathan Martin will likely be available at 10 and represents not only great value but also fills a need. Athletic and smart. I want to develop a man-crush on someone in this draft to keep a high level of interest up. Also, it sounds as though Nick Perry may also be available at 41. That would be a nice two-fer.

Jonathan Martin will likely be available at 10 and represents not only great value but also fills a need. Athletic and smart. I want to develop a man-crush on someone in this draft to keep a high level of interest up. Also, it sounds as though Nick Perry may also be available at 41. That would be a nice two-fer.

Outstanding twofer.

is this who we want to pick or who we think they will pick?

Barbarian I think you would be happy to know Tannehill is now projected regularly in the top 10 and most mocks I have seen don't have him falling past 22.

.......but I still dont want him :nana::devil:

As I predicted two years ago, its going to be sad watching my QB tearing it up for somebody else.

An ideal scenario would be Hightower LB, Gilmore CB, Bequette DE, Nate Potter OT, Trevor Guyton DE, Terrell Manning LB.

After that, I'm flexible!

5th Round (139th Lynch Trade) --- WR Marvin McNutt or Tommy Streeter, TE Chase Ford

6th Round (167th Overall) ------- QB GJ Kinne, DE Jack Crawford, , DT Josh Chapman

7th Round (200th Overall) ------- DE Marinovich, Adrian Hamilton, DT Travian Robertson

UDFA--- Damarlo Belcher WR

That would be a great draft Astro though I like mine better :P .

BTW: you may want to drop Coples out of your sig :sick:

I choose Nick Perry, but I'd be happy with any of them save Tannehill.

:thumbdown:

I voted other because I really don't have a clue who they might draft. It is still very unclear, to me, what will happen.

I'd really like your opinion rather than a prognostication. I'll keep track of it over the years and see how the general feeling of this board compares to the actul picks. It would have been interesting to recall one from '08 when we passed on a certain DT for a Safety.