[closed]Legitimate FA's for Buffalo 2012

D521646

Ok, IMO, we need to draft Coples, Upshaw, or Curry at pick 10 whoever is the ebst available at that slot.

In the meantime we have other needs. In no particualr order these are the guys in each position we have a chance at.

QB - Not that we need one, but Thigpen wasn't very exciting in the time we saw him.

So, Chad Henne could be signed fairly cheap, IMO, so too could Charlie Batch from Pit.

WR - Need at least one more, maybe two.

Resign SJ, and add Roy Williams (might break out and is low risk). There are a whole host of WR's out there and there would be no excuse if the Bills FO don't grab at least one of them. I look at Williams not because he would be my first pick, but he would come cheap, IMO and Buffalo will give him his one last shot to make it in the NFL.

TE - Do we resign Vhandler, or do we go all in for Finley, or Olson?

OL - Unlike a lot here, I think we can add one or two in the draft. This is not as big a need as it was last year.

DE - We need at least one beast in FA, and if we add one in our frist selection in the draft all the better. I'd like to see any one of the following three. Mario Williams, Robert Mathis, Or Abraham.

LB - Let's face it we need them. I think this can be addressed in the draft but if one were to present in FA then I'd like to see Anthony Spencer added. Again, my goal here is to list guys we have a shot at getting not what I'd love to see..

CB - We're ok here especially if we can build the front 4 and or front 7 the way we want, but if I were looking to add someone it'd be Carlos Rodgers from SF. I thought he really came into his own this year. Will be big money to get him, but if not Finnigan will add attitude to our secondary. Rashean Mathis would be another good fit, IMO.

Since we signed Lindell back (good move by the way) we are all set in the kicking game.

All other needs can be found in the draft.

What say you?

Tim-