Just went over to the Colts board

BF_in_Indiana

A couple of things of interest.

Dungy has stated that the starters will play but not the full game (as to be expected). I'm fine with them playing some of the game, that may be enough to beat Denver.

The Colts fans are SCARED to death of us. They are all saying the Bills scare the hell out of them and that they want Denver.

That makes me smile :devil:

A couple of things of interest.

Dungy has stated that the starters will play but not the full game (as to be expected).  I'm fine with them playing some of the game, that may be enough to beat Denver.

The Colts fans are SCARED to death of us.  They are all saying the Bills scare the hell out of them and that they want Denver.

That makes me smile :devil:

179242[/snapback]

Its nice to be feared again but hope the starters kick some royal arse early and make it impossible for Broncos to win

I'm not going to worry about the Colts-Broncos game.  We have no control over that.  Let's beat Pittsburgh!

179252[/snapback]

Well I have to count on that as a win or this is all moot anyways.

I am the LEAST concerned about our game, it's win or go home, I am pay attention to the other games, LOL.

Ironic isn't it - the Colts can basically "pick" who they want to play.  Lose to the Broncos and play the Broncos, beat the Broncos and play the Bills

179258[/snapback]

Not really, if the Rams beat the Jets in St. Louis with Bulger back, the Indy plays the Bills no matter what they do.

I think the Rams have a good shot at beating the Jets.

Not really, if the Rams beat the Jets in St. Louis with Bulger back, the Indy plays the Bills no matter what they do. 

179261[/snapback]

Root for the Rams tomorrow night. If they lose to the Eagles, they are done, and the Ram-Jets game will be meaningless.

The Rams in the dome are a tough team.  Martz is coaching for his job, I'm sure they are going to play hard no matter what, but I want them in the playoff hunt obviously.

179267[/snapback]

Plus, there's a fair chance it is Faulk's last game. The team might just rally around that idea. No matter what, Go Bills and go Rams.

179261[/snapback]

Not true. If we win, and the Broncos and Jets lose. . . we get the # 5 seed and play at San Diego!!

Not true. If we win, and the Broncos and Jets lose. . . we get the # 5 seed and play at San Diego!!

179317[/snapback]

We don't want the #5 seed - then we have to play the Pats. I would rather be #6 and play the Steelers in the 2nd round (if we make it that far).

We don't want the #5 seed - then we have to play the Pats.  I would rather be #6 and play the Steelers in the 2nd round (if we make it that far).

179333[/snapback]

Huh? The Patriots have a first round bye. We will play Indy or San Diego if we make it, and in all likelihood at Pittsburgh in the second round as Indy would play at New England (if Indy wins as expected in round 1).

[if we get in the playoffs, it will be because the Rams beat the Jets. The Broncos are fired up like we are to get that last playoff spot, and will not let the Colts scrubs beat them in such a huge game, just like we won't let Pitt's scrubs beat us.]

Not true, not true...just like Jacksonville was fired up today, right? Denver can lose, they beat a Titans team who has no defense; Indy does not want to lose their last game, no matter what (especially now that teams are figuring out how to play them).

Go Rams, Go Colts!!

Anybody concerned about them letting Denver win? ;)  ;)

179251[/snapback]

The Colts are in some trouble either way. If they win, they probably have to play us. If they lose, they'll probably be playing Denver two weeks in a row. Even if they try to hide everything from the Broncos, that is just asking for trouble. Plenty of bulletin board material for the Broncos (the Colts *know* they can beat them) and it's hard to let a team prep for you two weeks in a row.

I'm hoping the Colts decide to get rid of the Broncos when they have the chance rather than toy with them knowing they can determine their first round opponent. If they plan on winning the Super Bowl, they'll have to have the "we can beat anyone" mentality anyway.