My idea for a South Park Episode

Just watched it again on Netflix....because I literally have never seen the full version uncut/no commercials.

Capt. Willard....got me thinking. Romney's real name is Willard. So there we go, Willard is on a long journey to confront Colonel Obama.

(This idea is just starting so I don't really have it all done...that's why I posted it, because I figured PPP could find lots of way to make it funny)

Just like in the movie, you could play Obama's wingnut speeches from the campaign right up until recently, that "really put the hook" in Willard. Do the "recovery summer" thing, whatever, it's not like we're short of material here. Have Colin Powell be the general, and Rahm Emanuel be the CIA guy, who recruits Willard to get rid of Obama.

Then the boys somehow end up on the boat with Willard, and end up as the crew. Don't know if Chef can fit in there or not.

Meanwhile, based on the reports from the WH, Obama is in his private office in the residence, reading People magazine and surfing TMZ, and uttering Kurtz-like babble that scares and yet awes the staffers. "It smelled like slow death in there". :lol: Have Valerie Jarret running around playing Dennis Hopper's character.

Have Rush Limbaugh be the Air Cav guy leading around the social conservatives, with Perry, Santorum, etc. being the surfers. "You wanna work on the economy or surf those waves of irrelevance"? Keep having one beat the other, etc.

Have Ron Paul be the French Commando leader married with all the fatalism of that piece of the story. Have to put Sarah Palin in there somewhere maybe...or later...

I have more ideas...like having Gingrich be the Playboy guy who shows up for the USO show...and then whores out Sarah Palin for gas, or, having the OWS people be the Kurtz/Obama followers attack the boat/be surrounding the WH, Willard's ultimate destination, and have Cartman waste them all....because he hates hippies of course.

But, it's no fun if I do the whole thing.

However, Obama will have to sneak out of the WH and kill Kenny.....because Kenny is more en vogue...or something. That's got to be in there somehow.

Have at it. Who knows? Maybe we could submit it for fun? For me, this beats the hell out of explaining economics to the ignorant for the 55th time.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Just watched it again on Netflix....because I literally have never seen the full version uncut/no commercials.

Capt. Willard....got me thinking. Romney's real name is Willard. So there we go, Willard is on a long journey to confront Colonel Obama.

(This idea is just starting so I don't really have it all done...that's why I posted it, because I figured PPP could find lots of way to make it funny)

Just like in the movie, you could play Obama's wingnut speeches from the campaign right up until recently, that "really put the hook" in Willard. Do the "recovery summer" thing, whatever, it's not like we're short of material here. Have Colin Powell be the general, and Rahm Emanuel be the CIA guy, who recruits Willard to get rid of Obama.

Then the boys somehow end up on the boat with Willard, and end up as the crew. Don't know if Chef can fit in there or not.

Meanwhile, based on the reports from the WH, Obama is in his private office in the residence, reading People magazine and surfing TMZ, and uttering Kurtz-like babble that scares and yet awes the staffers. "It smelled like slow death in there". :lol: Have Valerie Jarret running around playing Dennis Hopper's character.

Have Rush Limbaugh be the Air Cav guy leading around the social conservatives, with Perry, Santorum, etc. being the surfers. "You wanna work on the economy or surf those waves of irrelevance"? Keep having one beat the other, etc.

Have Ron Paul be the French Commando leader married with all the fatalism of that piece of the story. Have to put Sarah Palin in there somewhere maybe...or later...

I have more ideas...like having Gingrich be the Playboy guy who shows up for the USO show...and then whores out Sarah Palin for gas, or, having the OWS people be the Kurtz/Obama followers attack the boat/be surrounding the WH, Willard's ultimate destination, and have Cartman waste them all....because he hates hippies of course.

However, Obama will have to sneak out of the WH and kill Kenny.....because Kenny is more en vogue...or something. That's got to be in there somehow.

Have at it. Who knows? Maybe we could submit it for fun? For me, this beats the hell out of explaining economics to the ignorant for the 55th time.

I don't know about this idea. It seems your methods have become...unsound.

They could do a sequal to Night of the Living Homeless.

For those who aren't South Park fans, Night of the Living Homelss was a parody of the classic Zombie flick Night of the Living Dead. Instead of Zombie drones craving Brains the town was invaded by Homeless drones craving Change. The more people gave the homeless pocket change, the more homeless showed up.

Now for the sequal they could replace the Homeless people with Obamabots craving Change!

They could do a sequal to Night of the Living Homeless.

For those who aren't South Park fans, Night of the Living Homelss was a parody of the classic Zombie flick Night of the Living Dead. Instead of Zombie drones craving Brains the town was invaded by Homeless drones craving Change. The more people gave the homeless pocket change, the more homeless showed up.

Now for the sequal they could replace the Homeless people with Obamabots craving Change!

I spent some of my free time writing a screen play for a Halo movie.

How about something like since Romney's name if Willard he somehow controls rats and gets them to do his bidding. Obama is some sort of Magnito (sp) like character. Newt is able to control lizards but is pissed because he really wants to be able to control the rats.