New college all-star game tonight

I was shocked to see on the local Tucson news that there had been a new college all-star game played there tonight.

The Stars & Stripes Bowl had college players - probably those not invited to Senior Bowl, Shrine, etc.

The LSU QB was among the players. I only caught bits of it on the news.

I watched the game, and their was a WR named LaMark Brown III that caught everything thrown his way including the winning TD with seconds to go in the game!! Faulkner was his QB, and he threw the ball well and helped the West team win the ballgame. Corderro Law DE out of Southern Miss player, and he is a prospect at DE the Bills should keep an eye on! Another player was a kid named Drew Nowak, DT out of Western Michigan, and he reminded me of Kyle Williams insofar as style of play.... intense.

I watched the game, and their was a WR named LaMark Brown III that caught everything thrown his way including the winning TD with seconds to go in the game!! Faulkner was his QB, and he threw the ball well and helped the West team win the ballgame. Corderro Law DE out of Southern Miss player, and he is a prospect at DE the Bills should keep an eye on! Another player was a kid named Drew Nowak, DT out of Western Michigan, and he reminded me of Kyle Williams insofar as style of play.... intense.

Can't believe this wasn't on NFL network :angry: Cordarro Law is awesome and hope he's wearing a Bills jersey. Although he is a senior so don't know if we can call it the junior bowl WSSerious.

A friend said the game was broadcast on Fox Sorts Net. I will have to see if there are any replays coming up.

Thanks for the rundown on who you liked in the game.

Can't believe this wasn't on NFL network :angry: Cordarro Law is awesome and hope he's wearing a Bills jersey. Although he is a senior so don't know if we can call it the junior bowl WSSerious.

SeriouslY here is the link:

http://m.nflplayers.com/articles/Press-Releases/AstroTurf-NFLPA-Collegiate-Bowl-Announced/

I heard about it or at least the "vision" of it.

So in 2012 it makes more sense to incluse junior and seniors tHat declared in the dRaft.