Does anyone own season tickets that live outside WNY?

tito1

Chicago. Last December's games were worthless. I am giving them up this year and will just pay the premium for the 2-3 games I go to. I actually prefer to sit in the end zones. After being in the Jim Kelly Club and on the sidelines in 132, the end zones is where I want to be and they are always available. So, for me, the hassle is not worth it anymore.

That being said, if they sign Mario Wms, VJ and/or have a really good draft, I might get caught up in it and change my mind. The tix are cheap.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was interested in becoming a season ticket holder, but live about 5 hours outside Buffalo. As a result, I can make about 3 home games a year. Does anyone own season tix and is it pretty easy to sell tix you can't attend?

I just recently moved to Orlando Florida. I've been a season ticket holder for 10 years and actually just purchased two extra seats bringing my total up to six seats. I havent missed a game since I've had my account however, I have always lived within 2.5 hours of Buffalo. I will try to get up for a game or two this season and whatever I cant make it to...STUBHUB!