What is your Buffalo Bills New Year's Resolution

major

My resolution is to think before I blindly purchase the NFL Sunday ticket on Directv in order to watch our Bills. I'm also making a resolution not to buy a new jersey next year. Of course, they say resoltutions last about 10 days; therefore, I'll probably buy a new jersey and re-up the Ticket again next year.

I made a resolution in 2007 to never buy another piece of Bills memorabilia until the Bills finish a season with a winning record.

At 5-2 it looked like that resolution was going to end.

Looks like I'll be continuing that one for another year

To not get any hope up just before the 2012 season, and if by some miracle the team wins more than it loses in spite of its-self, I'll be pleasantly surprised, rather than filled with gut wrenching despair.

This year's collapse has really left me empty towards this team right now, as I now understand what apathy towards something I have loved with a passion for 30+ years is like. To watch this team crumble exactly like it happened just 3 seasons before was almost the last straw, and now that I can't even look down my nose at Detroit fans anymore was the clincher.

The Bills have officially become the Washington Generals. I don't believe these guys are upset after the losses anymore, how can they be? They get paid millions of dollars to suck and let other teams walk all over them...

Not to order NFL Ticket to watch a bad football team...again...three years and counting. Could change however if the Bills land a playmaker in the draft and sign two impact free agents but what are the chances of that happening?