"Jacksonville won't lose."

BF_in_Indiana

Where are all the people that picked Jacksonville to run the table now?

They suck.  They aren't a playoff team and now they won't get in.

178631[/snapback]

They dont suck in general. They suck when compared to the Buffalo Bills football team.

I can't stand Del Rio, the pompous douchebag. He scabbed the strike and a great wide receiver (who you probably never heard of), Otis Taylor (of KC) punched him in his smug face. It was a wonderful site to behold.

They dont suck in general. They suck when compared to the Buffalo Bills football team.

I can't stand Del Rio, the pompous douchebag. He scabbed the strike and a great wide receiver (who you probably never heard of), Otis Taylor (of KC) punched him in his smug face. It was a wonderful site to behold.

178646[/snapback]

I know who Otis Taylor is.

:)

They suck. They aren't a playoff team and now they won't get in.

-------------

LOL.....No Fred Taylor, Leftwich missed most of the game and they suck?

Sometimes you blow my mind BF.

The only thing I'm sure of that sucks is David Eckstein.

They suck. They aren't a playoff team and now they won't get in.

-------------

LOL.....No Fred Taylor, Leftwich missed most of the game and they suck?

Sometimes you blow my mind BF.

The only thing I'm sure of that sucks is David Eckstein.

178828[/snapback]

What the hell are you going to rip on Eckstein for?

The Jaguars are not a very good team. If not for a push off by Jimmy Smith Buffalo would have already clinched a spot.

What the hell are you going to rip on Eckstein for?

The Jaguars are not a very good team.  If not for a push off by Jimmy Smith Buffalo would have already clinched a spot.

178844[/snapback]

If not for a push off??? You are assuming that one play made a season? Nothing exists in a vaccum BF. From reading some of your blog it would seem you would understand this. How about the fact that if Lindell would have made a FG earlier in the game we would have ended up in OT?

And I'm ripping on Eckstein b/c the guy is a joke. His range factor sucks, his OBP is garbage and I think it's one of the worst pickups in the history of the Cardinals.

If not for a push off??? You are assuming that one play made a season? Nothing exists in a vaccum BF. From reading some of your blog it would seem you would understand this.  How about the fact that if Lindell would have made a FG earlier in the game we would have ended up in OT? 

And I'm ripping on Eckstein b/c the guy is a joke. His range factor sucks, his OBP is garbage and I think it's one of the worst pickups in the history of the Cardinals.

178856[/snapback]

That play did in fact possibly break our season.

Moulds fumbling inside the 20 earlier in the game wasn't a good thing.

It hurt the day I was there at the Ralph and it hurts today in December.

Eckstein will be fine.

That play did in fact possibly break our season.

Moulds fumbling inside the 20 earlier in the game wasn't a good thing.

It hurt the day I was there at the Ralph and it hurts today in December.

Eckstein will be fine.

178889[/snapback]

BF, that was not the same team as you are watching today. Travis Henry and Bobby Shaw were starters. It was Lee Evans first pro game. Willis McGahee was still an unknown. Who heard of "fast freddie" Mitchell. Terrance McGee going to the pro bowl as a kick returner? A season has made the Bills what they are because of the adversity they faced early in the season. Not because they came out and were 4-0 or even 2-2. Because if they were I think you would have seen more of the same and less of the new Bills. To regret that play is almost sacreligous simply because that was the Bills of 03. Not the Bills of 04.

If this team does not make the playoffs so be it. But, don't blame them for not trying or lying down and dying. Blame the coaching staff that was in here prior to this year to wasting this talent that we are seeing now.

I hope they make it just as much as you do. But, if they don't I'll be damned if I'm going to regret what happened earlier in the season. I'm simply going to look forward to '05.

And as far as Eck...great heart.

BF, that was not the same team as you are watching today. Travis Henry and Bobby Shaw were starters. It was Lee Evans first pro game. Willis McGahee was still an unknown. Who heard of "fast freddie" Mitchell. Terrance McGee going to the pro bowl as a kick returner? A season has made the Bills what they are because of the adversity they faced early in the season. Not because they came out and were 4-0 or even 2-2. Because if they were I think you would have seen more of the same and less of the new Bills. To regret that play is almost sacreligous simply because that was the Bills of 03. Not the Bills of 04.

If this team does not make the playoffs so be it. But, don't blame them for not trying or lying down and dying. Blame the coaching staff that was in here prior to this year to wasting this talent that we are seeing now.

I hope they make it just as much as you do. But, if they don't I'll be damned if I'm going to regret what happened earlier in the season. I'm simply going to look forward to '05.

And as far as Eck...great heart.

178921[/snapback]

I'm not blaming the BILLS at all. Jimmy Smith pushed off on 4th and 22 to make the catch that turned out to be huge.

I'm blaming OFFICIALS.