Thank you Hammer and Pinto Ron

cgang

I never post here (much less post an entirely new topic). And am only getting around to it now that I am back home in Virginia.

I took my son (10) and two brothers to the game last weekend. It was my son's first Bills game and we had a blast! Parked at Hammer's Lot (he gave us the $5 discount even though we only had a "verbal" Twobillsdrive). Among other festivities was Pinto Ron- my son asked for his autograph, which I guess was a "first." The best part was playing catch with my son right next to the lot in some wide open space. Lot's of space to "go long."

I know the game did not mean much at all standings wise. But it meant a lot to me to spend time with my son and sibblings and we could not have asked for a better day. Thanks to all the TBD'ers I met there and to Hammer and Pinto Ron for everything! A tradition in the making as it was the first time we've parked there. Maybe next year we'll head up when it's warmer and hang out at the TBD tailgate.

I never post here (much less post an entirely new topic). And am only getting around to it now that I am back home in Virginia.

I took my son (10) and two brothers to the game last weekend. It was my son's first Bills game and we had a blast! Parked at Hammer's Lot (he gave us the $5 discount even though we only had a "verbal" Twobillsdrive). Among other festivities was Pinto Ron- my son asked for his autograph, which I guess was a "first." The best part was playing catch with my son right next to the lot in some wide open space. Lot's of space to "go long."

I know the game did not mean much at all standings wise. But it meant a lot to me to spend time with my son and sibblings and we could not have asked for a better day. Thanks to all the TBD'ers I met there and to Hammer and Pinto Ron for everything! A tradition in the making as it was the first time we've parked there. Maybe next year we'll head up when it's warmer and hang out at the TBD tailgate.

It was nice to meet the cgang. I'm glad your gand had a great time on a nice WNY day. Ever since Kenny moved to Hammer's Lot the weather has been great game days! Wait till your son wants to recreate the K&M show at your house!

Best bet is to sleep in the camper lot and party

in Hammer's!!!

I think it's best to PARK and tailgate at Hammer's Lot. Why carry all your stuff from one lot over to the Hammer's Lot?

On a side note for those who might want to rent a camper/rv next football season. I think I found an RV rental place close by. I'll update when I have more details.

Edited by Hammered a Lot