Dec 24th: Hawaii Bowl: Nevada-So.Miss

Astrobot

Johnson would fit right in with the Bills. Nevada gave up 502 yards in total offense to Cal and the Cal RB Vereen picked up 198 yards on 19 carries for a 10.4 yd avg per carry.

The Bills need to draft players who can stop the run and/or pressure the passer. James-Michael Johnson would not be on my draft board if I controlled the Bills draft. Nevada had a great offense and a bad defense.

Brett Roy 6'4" 280 Nevada - Could be an End for us, made a strong case for WAC Defensive Player of the Year. Roy had 64 tackles, including 18.5 for loss and 10 sacks. He also had six pass breakups. 2011 ALL-WAC FIRST TEAM (COACHES): has been selected All-WAC Conference First Team for the 2011 college football season as voted upon by the WAC's eight head coaches.

Reminds me of Mike Lodish; high motor guy with a few moves but makes most of his plays on effort. Probably not a starter but a good solid rotational player.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Corrdaro Law 6'2" 261 Southern Miss - This kid was tearing it up through out the game and could be a late rounder or UDFA at OLB for us.

4.5: Tackles for loss made by Southern Miss end Cordarro Law. For the second straight Southern Miss game, Law was the best player on the field. Against Houston in the Conference USA Championship, he had 2.5 tackles for loss (one sack) and a quarterback hurry, but it felt like he had doubled that. Against Nevada, he basically did: 6.5 tackles, 4.5 for loss, with two sacks and another hurry. In the third quarter, with the Wolf Pack attempting to capitalize on a Southern Miss fumble in their own red zone, Nevada coach Chris Ault brought veteran quarterback Tyler Lantrip into the game in place of Cody Fajardo, hoping it would stabilize the offense a bit. Law tackled Lantrip for a loss of two on one play, then sacked him the next, and Nevada had to settle for a field goal. Law had more tackles for loss than the Nevada team as a whole (four).

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2011/12/25/2660564/southern-miss-vs-nevada-hawaii-bowl-2011-recap-stats