Rob Ryan...I'll say it. I want him as the next HC of Buffalo

JimKelly12

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because with the roster as currently constructed, all that needs to happen is for Rob Ryan to come in and yell a lot and make guarantees. We'll be well on our way to 8-6 and third place!

Exactly. Besides, I don't see any scenario happening which doesn't involve Gailey as our HC next year. Hopefully we do upgrade the DC position, but I'm not expecting the Bills to pay for a top "name" candidate.

I guarantee neither of the Ryan brothers wins a Super Bowl as a head coach. There will always be a QB good enough to beat the all out blitz. They get all the hype and the players love them but that doesn't win championships. That being said i really hate those fat f***** losers.

Flame away but consider this.

He brings fire and passion. Surround him with a strong offensive team and keep Wanny in place and I think that could change the soft culture that has been around 1 Bills Drive since Wade left.

Since this would be his first HC gig he might consider coming to a place such as Buffalo, but woudln't command a salary like Gruden, Billick or Cowher (guys who are older and wouldn't come anyways).

Enough with the "give Chan a chance" crap. The reason I am not sold on him or Edwards is that they are absolutely unable to adapt, in game or between games.

It has been the same story week in and week out. Change has to come or they risk not selling out November games on top of December games next year.

:unsure:

I guarantee neither of the Ryan brothers wins a Super Bowl as a head coach. There will always be a QB good enough to beat the all out blitz. They get all the hype and the players love them but that doesn't win championships. That being said i really hate those fat f***** losers.

:thumbsup:

I used to think the act with Rex was cool and at one point was even jealous of the Jets. But his act is tiring and he doesn't really back it up making it more annoying. I actually have more respect for Belicheck and the Pats than I do the Jets and Rex.

I prefer maybe a young guy like Harbaugh too bad Fox didnt get fired before we hired Chan would have liked him

Man I was thinking the same thing, I loved Harbaugh as a coach. Fox would have been perfect for our team as well. Oh well that's hindsight, I'm actually OK with Gailey so long as we replace Edwards at DC...

Because the organization needs someone to come in and shake it up in the worst way possible. Enough with these nice guy coaches, I want a coach that puts fear back into the organization.

Like Gregggggg Williams? So um, let me know how that worked out. I don't remember.

Like many of you, I don't like the guy or his brother or his family in general. But I'll take anyone who would come in here, change the atmosphere, give me a legitimate NFL defense and give us some swag.

I'm tired of Gailey's cute and inconsistent offense. It's no better than jauron's system, or anyone before him.

Time to get a hard ass in here. If it's not Ryan, fine.

I would be down with Ryan as head coach. He has to be a better DC than Edwards, but who would be the OC? The Bills -Jets games would be awesome with all the pregame hype.

This team could use a shot in the arm but dude has to lose about 40 pounds first. LOL

Edited by Bufcomments

I would be down with Ryan as head coach. He has to be a better DC than Edwards, but who would be the OC? The Bills -Jets games would be awesome with all the pregame hype.

This team could use a shot in the arm but dude has to lose about 40 pounds first. LOL

Yeah, he's even more fat than his brother...I didn't think that could be possible.

Like many of you, I don't like the guy or his brother or his family in general. But I'll take anyone who would come in here, change the atmosphere, give me a legitimate NFL defense and give us some swag.

I'm tired of Gailey's cute and inconsistent offense. It's no better than jauron's system, or anyone before him.

Time to get a hard ass in here. If it's not Ryan, fine.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks, but no thanks. Ryan is not even the DC his mouth claims he is...and why the hell would Dave Wannestadt stick around to work for Rob Ryan?

I like the idea of having a coach that brings a bit of an edge to him, but, it seems that every time Rob Ryan opens his blow-hole, his Cowboys defense (far more talented, on paper, than what we currently have in Buffalo) gets the snot kicked out of them. I'd rather have Tony Sparano than either of the Ryan clowns.

Tony Sparano has lots of fire . He got the shaft in Miami. Plus he knows the division. I like Sparano, and he will kick some ass on this Buffalo team. God knows some of the players need it