TBD Parking special @ Hammer's Lot

In conjuction with Two Bills Drive.com Hammer's Lot is offering $5.00 off parking this week. All you need to do is have a TWOBILLSDRIVE.com sign on your dash board when you pull in. Make it big so it is easy to see. You must have a sign, no verbal TBD.com allowed.

In conjuction with Two Bills Drive.com Hammer's Lot is offering $5.00 off parking this week. All you need to do is have a TWOBILLSDRIVE.com sign on your dash board when you pull in. Make it big so it is easy to see. You must have a sign, no verbal TBD.com allowed.

Are you all expecting the lowest turnout for a game sinse the mid 80's? I am thinking less than 25,000 will actually be at the game, less than 10,000 left after halftime. Beer lines will be short :thumbsup:

Are you all expecting the lowest turnout for a game sinse the mid 80's? I am thinking less than 25,000 will actually be at the game, less than 10,000 left after halftime. Beer lines will be short :thumbsup:

It depends on if they have a 50% off sale at the Bills store!

When Denver came to Buffalo in 2005, they cut off beers sales in the first quarter. :wallbash:

I changed it to Frre parking with a TBD sign and verbal TBD was $5.00 off. Thank you for your support. :worthy: