Bills have a lower approval rating than Congress

Shoto

Years of loosing we now have a lower approval rating than the US Congress.

The Bill are just as dysfunctional as Congress, as a lifelong Bills fan (1963) this season has sucked the life out of me. I am tired of not having a team to cheer for in December. There is NO HONOR for 12 years of loosing. Russ Brandon should be fired his product (Bills) stink, with no hope of getting better. I am tired of eternal optimism, I want results I want to cheer for a winner.

The longer the season goes on the worst our team performs and that is a direct reflection of the leadership and coaching, every team has injuries, quality teams have players waiting for the opportunity to play in the NFL. We just make excuses....just like congress....show me quality leadership and quality players.

Years of loosing we now have a lower approval rating than the US Congress.

The Bill are just as dysfunctional as Congress, as a lifelong Bills fan (1963) this season has sucked the life out of me. I am tired of not having a team to cheer for in December. There is NO HONOR for 12 years of loosing. Russ Brandon should be fired his product (Bills) stink, with no hope of getting better. I am tired of eternal optimism, I want results I want to cheer for a winner.

The longer the season goes on the worst our team performs and that is a direct reflection of the leadership and coaching, every team has injuries, quality teams have players waiting for the opportunity to play in the NFL. We just make excuses....just like congress....show me quality leadership and quality players.

Congress commits treason every day. I prefer the Bills.