Help me choose...

udonkey

I'm debating...

A.) Go to the Steelers game on Jan. 2 - leave around 4am Sunday, tailgate, go to the game, the drive home right afterwards

B.) Cross my fingers and hope for a Bills playoff berth in Indy - go to the game and celebrate the road to the Super Bowl

I wish I could do both, but I'm thinking the budget will only allow one. I won't have a ticket to either, so I'd have to scalp at both.

What should I do? Will it be easy enough to get a ticket to the Steelers game before kickoff?

I'm debating...

A.)  Go to the Steelers game on Jan. 2 - leave around 4am Sunday, tailgate, go to the game, the drive home right afterwards

B.)  Cross my fingers and hope for a Bills playoff berth in Indy - go to the game and celebrate the road to the Super Bowl

I wish I could do both, but I'm thinking the budget will only allow one.  I won't have a ticket to either, so I'd have to scalp at both.

What should I do?  Will it be easy enough to get a ticket to the Steelers game before kickoff?

177965[/snapback]

Go to the Steelers game. Indy vs. Buf in playoffs is about as likely as winning the lottery. :blush:

Go to the Steelers game. Indy vs. Buf in playoffs is about as likely as winning the lottery. :blush:

177967[/snapback]

If anything, Denver's win has reduced the chances of the Bills making the playoffs to 20-30% let's say. Not to take you literally, but that's a lot different than the million to one shot of the lottery.

Nevertheless, as far as the decision here goes. I would highly recommend the Steelers game over the Indy game even if the Indy game was a sure-bet to occur. It's just so much more enjoyable to be around like-minded fans cheering for your team than to be in enemy territory. Maybe, that's just my personality though....

Nevertheless, as far as the decision here goes. I would highly recommend the Steelers game over the Indy game even if the Indy game was a sure-bet to occur. It's just so much more enjoyable to be around like-minded fans cheering for your team than to be in enemy territory. Maybe, that's just my personality though....

177969[/snapback]

No, I agree. I'm just trying to make conversation.

:blush: