Boycotting the final three games

Really??? Listen..It's not a pity party on here..feel sorry for yourself elsewhere. Fan since 87?? Hell..I have twenty years on ya bud. I will live and breath Bills football till my end. A true fan has a heart as big as a boulder...never give up the dream..NEVER!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 40 years in with this team and I feel the rubber band stretch a little more each year. It's gonna snap for sure if we end the season losing 9 straight.

Mother!@#$er Wilson destroyed a generation of Bills fans with his relentless incompetence, and each year is more depressing than the one before. It's such a perfect metaphor for the slow decline of western New York that it makes you want to cry.

I got 40 years in with this team and I feel the rubber band stretch a little more each year. It's gonna snap for sure if we end the season losing 9 straight.

Mother!@#$er Wilson destroyed a generation of Bills fans with his relentless incompetence, and each year is more depressing than the one before. It's such a perfect metaphor for the slow decline of western New York that it makes you want to cry.

Many of our hearts bleed with you, Jester. You're definitely not alone in the angst department.

Also, I think you're kidding yourself about turning your back on the team. For most of us as I suspect as for you, our allegiance to the Bills is not a choice.