Solomon Wilcots

nemhoff

Did anyone else notice how many times Solomon said that the Chargers are trying to make this a "December to remember"?

I felt like I was watching a Lexus commercial in the middle of the game.

No, I did not.....but I did remember Solly say three things:

- constantly refer to the Buffalo BEEows

- refer to Stevie as "Stevie Jackson"

- chastise CJ for running east-west too much and not getting "vertical" (the only valid point I think he made all day)

Did anyone else notice how many times Solomon said that the Chargers are trying to make this a "December to remember"?

I felt like I was watching a Lexus commercial in the middle of the game.

Yes I noticed how he brought up that saying several times. Mostly because if you watch the NFL network all you see is those Lexus commercials where someone gets a brand new car for Christmas. Like I don't need any more help being reminded of my financial status.

Yes I noticed how he brought up that saying several times. Mostly because if you watch the NFL network all you see is those Lexus commercials where someone gets a brand new car for Christmas. Like I don't need any more help being reminded of my financial status.

If it makes you feel any better, my neighbor has a Mercedes SUV and a porsche convertible. Both are in the shop more than any car I've ever owned. In fact, the Porsche needs a new engine in which her lowest quote for it has been 15k just for that. NOt sure how hard she's looked around, but still.

Meanwhile I keep lapping her every day in my Kia Sorento. Don't fell all that bad. Just a little something to cheer you up.