Going on Record: Nix, Gailey, Fitz good hires...

People need to stop thinking (and this doesn't just go for football) that they "deserve" anything. You don't.

So very true. Works both ways too, that's the beauty of it. The Bills and their homers need to stop thinking that they "deserve" anything too. Kind of like when only about 40,000 fans will be at the Miami game, and probably about 20,000 will be at the Denver game (and most of those will most likely be Candian Tebow fans).

As a longtime season ticket holder, I feel that the value of my season tickets has hit rock bottom. While the first few home games were awesome this year, I would glady take an ugly, horribly played, MEANINGFUL game in the last quarter of the season just one friggin time over the New England game any day.

Edited by Lv-Bills

So very true. Works both ways too, that's the beauty of it. The Bills and their homers need to stop thinking that they "deserve" anything too. Kind of like when only about 40,000 fans will be at the Miami game, and probably about 20,000 will be at the Denver game (and most of those will most likely be Candian Tebow fans).

As a longtime season ticket holder, I feel that the value of my season tickets has hit rock bottom. While the first few home games were awesome this year, I would glady take an ugly, horribly played, MEANINGFUL game in the last quarter of the season just one friggin time over the New England game any day.

they had the one vs the Steelers backups

Edited by Max997

good call artmalibu. Pass rush definitely needs to be addressed big time. Getting Williams will be big and also would help Dareus big time. I say we keep Merriman but basically count on him being a non factor and do other things to ensure we have pass rush. If Merriam performs at all it would just be a bonus. If he doesn't early in the season, cut him. Go Bills!

Blizzard, I like the positiveness of your original post. But, I feel that if Merriman doesn't perform next year w/ lots of sacks, we still should keep him during next season for depth. This team meeds depth badly. Then in the off-season, look for a replacement.