Chan Gailey- After NE game on Sept. 25th

zow2

Well evidently, your team doesn't handle it well....going 2-7 since that quote was uttered. It's almost stunning really, to be 5-2 on Oct. 30th and then be completely out of the mix by December 4th. I was excited after the 5-2 start just for the simple fact that we'd have meaningful games through game #16. Now these last 4, even 5 games have been relatively meaningless. just wow!

Sure they have meaning, we need to lose out to take another top 10 draft pick that we will pay 50million dollars, while our lackluster coaching staff fails to get him to play on an NFL level, we will then cut him and watch him prosper with some other team.

Going into the season, I was expecting to give him three seasons as a coach to see improvement.

But, according to the record so far, we've gotten worse since DJ was fired... even though Chan seems like a better coach. Wins don't lie. We've gotten worse with Chan as coach, and that sucks, because I like him.

I think we'll be looking for a new coaching staff in 2012 or 2013 :(

Going into the season, I was expecting to give him three seasons as a coach to see improvement.

But, according to the record so far, we've gotten worse since DJ was fired... even though Chan seems like a better coach. Wins don't lie. We've gotten worse with Chan as coach, and that sucks, because I like him.

As long as the New owner comes with them...

The decade long "rebuilding" project continues at OBD even though there is no sign of any such rebuilding actually occuring

A lot more slack should be given to Chan Gailey's offensive game plan considering the team has one of the worst defenses in NFL history. I can't imaging having to try to put together a plan that calls for your offense to have to score on every drive. Now he'll probably get that slack IF he gets rid of the DC.