Only the Bills would dilute Brad Smith to WR

it was more like a good opportunity for us or someone. Under utilized by us, steal. But my understanding at the time was Jets wanted to make room for those big dollar guys and we moved in asap. We just never figured what to do with him. maybe now we will let him see the field and get some value out of his play.

it was more like a good opportunity for us or someone. Under utilized by us, steal. But my understanding at the time was Jets wanted to make room for those big dollar guys and we moved in asap. We just never figured what to do with him. maybe now we will let him see the field and get some value out of his play.

They were backing up the truck foe Nnambi at the time and could not match. When Nnambi signed with Philly Brad was gone to Buff.

I don't know, I guess we overpaid. But I like what I'm seeing from him as a WR. For a guy who has never played the position he looks remarkably good to me. Fast, long arm's, good ball shills and, incredibly, seems to have a sense of how to run a pass pattern. Imagine if he turned out to be the guy we needed to stretch the field all along.

YES! Chan Gailey's use (or mis-use)of Brad Smith is the reason Buffalo is well on their way to extending their playoff drought to a 12th consecutive year. Never mind the fact that George Edwards will be known following this year as the worst Defensive Coordinator in NFL history. Or the fact that we've had injury after injury and the front office once again refused to sign free-agents to fill these voids. Or the fact that we've had no pass rush in the last (give or take) 9 years. Yes, this is the sole problem...

Who cares about Brad Smith. Ralph will pay 3-4 million for a nobody like him! Go figure.

The Jets are a better organized franchise right now and they let him go. Sure enough, the Bills pick him up.

But I though Ralph was cheap. And the Jets wanted Smith back. It was widely reported.