Does anyone get the impression that some fee....l

Rudyc80

When i have to talked to a few people about this game....alot of them feel like the bills might have a major letdown against the 49ers....personally i dont see it although i watched the redskins play them last week and the 49ers defense arent bad vs the run so without willis.....it might be a close game than we want!

Also even Peter King saids 17-14 we win but damn thats close!

im a little nervous about teh classic letdown!

I guess the X factor is that they're playing on Christmas weekend and maybe focus could be an issue. But then I realize that the Niners are also playing on Christmas weekend and they have absolutely nothing to play for - so they should be even less focused.

If we can't beat the Niners we don't belong in the playoffs anyway.

There's something special about the Bills right now. BILL-ieve it (I love lame puns).

I guess the X factor is that they're playing on Christmas weekend and maybe focus could be an issue.  But then I realize that the Niners are also playing on Christmas weekend and they have absolutely nothing to play for - so they should be even less focused.

There's something special about the Bills right now.  BILL-ieve it (I love lame puns).

177365[/snapback]

plus i thnk it is good the bills are away during this time b/c they can focus more when on the road, at the hotel, w/o the distactions they would have at home. we shall see, ill be there live. weather is predicted at 60% chance of rain.

I guess the X factor is that they're playing on Christmas weekend and maybe focus could be an issue.  But then I realize that the Niners are also playing on Christmas weekend and they have absolutely nothing to play for - so they should be even less focused.

There's something special about the Bills right now.  BILL-ieve it (I love lame puns).

177365[/snapback]

Ditto! If we lose to these chumps, we don't deserve post season. This is a gimmee like the Browns game was. Sorry, but it's the filthy truth.

Rudy, it seems like the Xanax isn't doing much for you. Are you familiar with Thorazine?

177417[/snapback]

:P

That leads me to one of the best songs ever!

Twenty-twenty-twenty-four hours to go

I wanna be sedated

Nothing to do, no where to go, oh

I wanna be sedated

Just get me to the airport, put me on a plane

Hurry hurry hurry, before I go insane

I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain

Oh no oh oh oh oh

Just put me in a wheelchair, get me on a plane

Hurry hurry hurry, before I go insane

I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain

Oh no oh oh oh oh

Just put me in a wheelchair, get me to the show

Hurry hurry hurry, before I go loco

I can't control my fingers, I can't control my toes

Oh no oh oh oh oh

Just put me in a wheelchair, get me to the show

Hurry hurry hurry, before I go loco

I can't control my fingers, I can't control my toes

Oh no oh oh oh oh

Ba-ba-baba, baba-ba-baba, I wanna be sedated

It may have a 30-20 score type of feel to it. As long as the Bills can control the game, and never let the 69ers actually think they can win it, they should come away with the W.

Like last week, I would love to see a TD from the offense, defense, and ST. That would be a tremendous Xmas gift, and one that would only make us look more dangerous as a playoff team.

When i have to talked to a few people about this game....alot of them feel like the bills might have a major letdown against the 49ers....personally i dont see it although i watched the redskins play them last week and the 49ers defense arent bad vs the run so without willis.....it might be a close game than we want!

Also even Peter King saids 17-14 we win but damn thats close!

im a little nervous about teh classic letdown!

177304[/snapback]

Are you and nervous guy related?