Holdem Poker Tournament

sfladave

Our first Holdem Tournament is tonight at 9 PM. Everyone is welcome to join. Here are the details:

What: Texas No Limit Holdem Tournament

Where: Paradise Poker (paradisepoker.com)

When: Tonight August 31; 9 PM EST

Who: Private tournament for everyone here at TSW

Buy in: $25, no rebuys

Payout: Probably top 3 (depends on # of entries)

Tournament name: TSW

Password: Mularkey (case sensitve)

You need to open a real money account at paradisepoker.com. Goto the tournament tab ,then to the private tab, double click TSW and then enter password.

Please note that some credit cards will not allow you to charge at gambling sites and you'll have to use another deposit method. There are several secure options that are available to cc users for a minimal fee of $1-3. I think most debit cards work.

I will be unavailable for questions until about 4:30 PM. Registration starts at 7 PM.

I would appreciate it if some could bump this for me today to keep everyone informed.

It would be helpful if you could leave a post saying you are going to attend here so I know how many people we will have. We need a minimum of 10 people to play, so if you know any Bills fans who might be interested please pass along this information.

Guest Guest_sfladave1_*

We need 10 people to play this tournament tonight. If anyone has a friend who wants to play, please feel free to invite them to play, unless they're a patsie or a fishfan. <_<

Foxboro, Hollywood or T-bone we'll be happy to take your money though.

Please leave a post if you're in....

Guest Paradise Poker Support

To all prospective players for this tournament:

Its pointless to play, the result has been already determined. BF in Indiana is CLEARLY the winner of this event, even Phil Ivey declined an invitation to this tourney. Thank you for your continuted support of Paradise Poker!

hmmm..  pp Rosened when I tried to enter the tourney room.

We'll see how future attempts go...

13740[/snapback]

Try again make sure you're logged in when you open it. The password to register is: Mularkey (case sensitive).