Happy Holidays To All!!

R. Rich

I'm not sure how much time, if any, I'll be on the boards tomorrow, so I'll say my well wishes here.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season full of good food and drinks (especially drinks!), good friends and family, and good times (no, not the TV sitcom, either........unless that's what you're into). You all are a great home away from home and a great escape from the madness that is my job at times (especially since the beginning of this fiscal year, when we were blasted with 3 times the amount of work needed to be done before the end of December). Have fun, be safe, and of course........GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how much time, if any, I'll be on the boards tomorrow, so I'll say my well wishes here. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season full of good food and drinks (especially drinks!), good friends and family, and good times (no, not the TV sitcom, either........unless that's what you're into).  You all are a great home away from home and a great escape from the madness that is my job at times (especially since the beginning of this fiscal year, when we were blasted with 3 times the amount of work needed  to be done before the end of December).  Have fun, be safe, and of course........GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

177186[/snapback]

Happy Holidays R.Rich. You are one of the most level headed interesting folks here. Have a good holiday, bro.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season full of good food and drinks (especially drinks!), good friends and family, and good times (no, not the TV sitcom, either........unless that's what you're into).  You all are a great home away from home and a great escape from the madness that is my job at times (especially since the beginning of this fiscal year, when we were blasted with 3 times the amount of work needed  to be done before the end of December).  Have fun, be safe, and of course........GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

177186[/snapback]

Right back at ya big guy