This sucks...

RyanW2279

I was thinking the same as most on this board coming into the season: at best 5-7 wins. But after the 3-0 start, no not the 5-2 start, but the 3-0 start, I TRULY thought it was going to happen. That the Buffalo Bills would make the playoffs for the first time since I was 13 f#@!ing years old!!! We had bright young players at most every skill position and we had a defense that was almost as exciting to watch, because of the turnovers, as the offense was. Fred Jackson was not only a pro bowler but a mvp type player. Fitz was playing literally the best football a qb as played for us since Bledsoes' first 4-5 games as a Bill in '02. Stevie, Nelson, Chandler, Wood, Levitre, heck, even Bell looked good! I took the Jets game with a grain of salt as I had kind of expected us to loose. I again didn't really think we'd go into Dallas and win, but the way we got smoked was shocking to me. But again, we were 5-4 and had the dumpy Dolphins next. Honestly, deep down inside, I knew the 'phins would win, but no one could have realistically predicted that mess. But still, after all that, after scoring 26 points in 3 weeks and loosing several more players to the IR, I still had faith that this team would rally together and win some games, not so much make the playoffs, but win a few for pride. Now, Fred's gone. Our beloved Fred Jackson is out for the year. A person that dominated story lines across the NFL for the first half of the season and basically our one bright spot left is done. My question, concern, what have you is, what now? As Mora once said, "don't talk about playoffs, I just hope we can win a game!" We won't only not make the playoffs, again, but probably won't win another game. What do we cheer for? Luck? No, he's out of reach. The kid from Baylor? No, we signed Fitz to 5 years, yes they can get out of it, but you know they won't. We have nothing to play for, no reason to attend, no reason to watch! It's depressing, sad, and a damn shame this crap keeps happening to us. I not only feel for the team, but most of all, for you, the fans. The guys that continue to pour money into this team, as I do, and get nothing in return. So again, what now?

Now we see how good the Gailey and Nix 2010 and 2011 draft is. CJ, Carrington, and Moats are being thrust into the spotlight.

I'm sad for Fred and mad as hell we haven't been to playoffs in 12 years. It's time for everyone at One Bills Drive to see what they are made of.

It's tough being a Bills fan . . .

I hope we have a great draft and sign a few decent FA in the off season. Hate to say it, but it's only November and I'm throwing in the towel on this season. Too many injuries and not enough depth to play competitively the rest of the way.

I miss the 90's. Out

It's tough being a Bills fan . . .

I hope we have a great draft and sign a few decent FA in the off season. Hate to say it, but it's only November and I'm throwing in the towel on this season. Too many injuries and not enough depth to play competitively the rest of the way.

I miss the 90's. Out of letters on the keyboard apparently

Unfortunately I know how the rest of the season is going to go: 2 wins max.

Only enough to put us back at 7-9 and drafting 16th again.

What's done, is done. We can't go back. it's time to blaze a new path offensively. -Brad Smith for starting QB! I said it in the beginnig of the year because I expected Fitz would show his true colors eventually. Of course starting Smith is wishful thinking on my part. I know Chan hasn't got the guts to make moves like that. I look at it this way: Smith CANNOT be worse than Fitz as a passer. He hasn't done much for us because Chan has no clue how to use him. The reality is, Fitz will probably lose the rest of his starts. He's demoralized, and simply doesn't care about football anymore. This Bills team is in desperate need of a departure. -A break from the negativity of the last three games. Naming Brad Smith as backup QB, would indicate that Chan is serious about saving the season.