throwing my draft hat in the circle

bill13ver

After seeing Freddie Jackson land on the IR, I like most of you was overcome with gloom. For me the season is over when I start to think about the glaring improvements this team needs to improve for the next season. Unfortunately our beloved Bills have as many holes as a tupac t shirt. The position that sticks out to me the most is outside line backer or jack backer or whatever they are calling the position where a 300 pound defensive lineman is awkwardly playing. In theory if the defense is healthy this is a proverbial missing peace. I feel a better pass rush and quicker defenders on the edge would really solve alot of the problems. With that said I more than prepared for the team to choose a running back that is stock full of swagger or a conerback that can return kicks and would look right at home in a waka flocka video. So here is who I think would be a great pick up. I dont care what round or pick and I wont hypothesize on the many different ways he can be obtained.

http://www.newson6.com/story/16088357/deans-blog-ronnell-lewis-heading-to-the-nfl

enjoy

Kris

i thoroughly enjoy the draft. but hype before is getting so overblown in the last few its laughable. but my biggest problem is i try to study the college players while they are still in college..last years was easy watch the top ten but mostly the top 5.. this year is just weird when we were winning i watched the players rated between 15- 30, but now is it top ten or the 7-15 range? your opinions? my favorites so far are upshaw and coples both are in the 7-15 at present.

i thoroughly enjoy the draft. but hype before is getting so overblown in the last few its laughable. but my biggest problem is i try to study the college players while they are still in college..last years was easy watch the top ten but mostly the top 5.. this year is just weird when we were winning i watched the players rated between 15- 30, but now is it top ten or the 7-15 range? your opinions? my favorites so far are upshaw and coples both are in the 7-15 at present.

I agree its overblown. This year is hard to gauge, but I would really like to think the OLB position wont be ignored. Upshaw and Coples are outstanding. Although the team is bad I would like to believe that it is better than the pick that would get Coples would reflect. Upshaw plays for a great program and would be reunited with Dareus. If you have an opportunity watch Lewis play and tell me what you think. You might like the number he wears.

Edited by bill13ver