Fitzpatick's Beard....

BuffaloWest

Great Post. Of course, the brain-dead posse comprised mostly of die-hard Chan-atics, and Fitzophiles will show up to say things like "focus on our team & not players cosmetic issues" OR "I blame his wedding ring. It's obvious."

Denial, after all, can be a powerful sedative when used in high doses. I was unaware, however, that it also has hallucinogenic properties as well. For example: Some of us may have witnessed the ill-fated attempts of several loogeys to clear Fitz's facemask. A sight which is sickening enough without having to watch them get stuck in, and dangle from, that full-on festering face-fro he calls a "beard". -Fortunately, others witnessing the same scene, saw the collected, and focused FACE OF OUR FRANCHISE. That's what I call true devotion. I commend them for being able look past the thick trails of mucous to see the wise, grizzled, leader HIDING WITHIN. ALL HAIL FITZ! Slob Field General of the Buffalo Bills!

As a card-carrying member of the brain-dead posse, I salute you. Or I would, if I knew my hand from my foot.

If you guys play D&D you know Fitz's charisma has gone way down these past few weeks. I think he needs to sacrifice a greater Quaggoth if he is going to lead the Bills to victory.

I saw the movie. Does that count?

He looks like Aragorn with that beard. All hail Aragorn son of Arathorn lord of Mediocrity!