A few thoughts about the Bills Organization

Pass the Pipe

Guys Ralph is cheap is why we are losing he didnt go out and sign anyone that was good we drafted Dareus who isnt making it without Williams next to him. If this team goes 5-11 we need to clean house and get new blood in there. NEW CACH NEW GM EVERYONE. I hope that ralphieboy sells the team and maybe keeps them in buffalo. I understand that Buffalo is a small market and in the future may lose them. But please Ralph sell them and keep them in Buffalo YOU ARE CHEAP AND NEED TO CHANGE OWNERS TO FIELD A DECENT TEAM.

I agree with everything you said except #4-I am a retired Sailor who spent more than my fair share of time in whore houses overseas, and I was never as dumb with my money as Ralphy Boy is. The "free agents" I spent my money on were for the most part, well worth it!

I would never hope someone would die, but to wake up tomorrow and find out that Ralphy sold the Bills to someone who gives a rat's ass about winning would be the best Christmas gift ever.

I like that. As the great Tommy Armour once said "I spent most of my money on booze, women & gambling, the rest I spent foolishly." If everybody lived their life by that motto the world would be a better place.

The last three years have convinced me of one thing:

it is FAR better to have the Bills move away (yes, I SAID it), than to have them be the joke of the NFL forever. I would GLADLY lose the team than have to support this crap any longer. How bout that?

Well, there is one way to let the organization know what fans think. Stay away those last three home games. Stay far, far away from RWS, whether you have paid for tickets or not.

One thing Ralph, Jim and Russ understand is money and no concession sales or parking lot sales would make an impact.

Crappy organizations can't be changed any other way.

The last three years have convinced me of one thing:

it is FAR better to have the Bills move away (yes, I SAID it), than to have them be the joke of the NFL forever. I would GLADLY lose the team than have to support this crap any longer. How bout that?

These are words of wisdom, not shocking really when you consider all that you and the good people of WNY have endured. Beyond buying the Bills experience, they have paid elevated taxes...and emotionally - please, if Sandusky's victims can sue PA State for the damage caused them, every Bills fan residing in WNY should be able to sue R.W. and the Bills for the countless hours of counseling needed to have any hope at a normal life.

These are words of wisdom, not shocking really when you consider all that you and the good people of WNY have endured. Beyond buying the Bills experience, they have paid elevated taxes...and emotionally - please, if Sandusky's victims can sue PA State for the damage caused them, every Bills fan residing in WNY should be able to sue R.W. and the Bills for the countless hours of counseling needed to have any hope at a normal life.

Uh, attempt at humor fail.

I fail to see how that's a bad thing >.>

Really, I'm starting to think no football would be a better option. This slide hurts. Badly.

See my post above.

It's like having an old family member who is very, VERY ill. Yes, you love them and wish they could get better and stay forever, but at a certain point, it's better that they pass on. They go to a better place, and you get a chance to heal yourself. I feel exactly the same about the Bills at this point...

See my post above.

It's like having an old family member who is very, VERY ill. Yes, you love them and wish they could get better and stay forever, but at a certain point, it's better that they pass on. They go to a better place, and you get a chance to heal yourself. I feel exactly the same about the Bills at this point...

Exactly, old friend. It's time to let go, I think. This team will NEVER win a Super Bowl being in Buffalo.

NOTHING will change until Wilson, Overdorf & Littman are no longer part of this organization. :angry:

Agreed. It's a shame really. I'm more sad for the City of Buffalo. We deserve to have an owner and management here, that wants to compete with the big boys. All we're doing is spinning our wheels and in neutral for over a decade now of futility...

I wouldn't say that, but I would agree that this team will NEVER win a Super Bowl with Wilson as the owner...

Exactly. For the most part, with brief periods of exception, this team has been a joke from the beginnig, and there has only been one constant since then, the owner. Like I said there have been a few short periods of exception, but how much of that can you credit Ralph? Saban came in during the AFL days and turned things around, what did Ralph do? Chased him out of town and now won't even let his name be put on the Wall of Fame, where it should deservedly be. The Super Bowl years, Ralph hired a GM with really no GM experience (came cheap-sound familiar), but lucked out and Polian ended up being the best GM in the league over the past 25 years. As far as Levy, Ralph hired a coach who had a connection to Polian from the CFL, he was a coach that no other team was interested in or even considered (came cheap-once again, sound familiar?), but he lucked out and Levy turned into a Hall of Fame mentor and coach. The Steelers and Packers are just two examples that you don't have to be in huge metropolitan areas to win a Super Bowl, but you do need great ownership, something the Bills sorely need and have for years.

1.) Is Ralph Wilson Satan because the first game he actually attended was the home blow out to the NY Jets and we all know the rest?

2.) In all sincerity, the only thing that will allow this team to improve is Mr. Wilson ending up on the permanent injured reserve list; harsh, but reality!

3.) I certainly have to take my hat off to Mr. Mortensen and Mr. Clayton both from ESPN, even I thought the Bills were better than a preseason 27th Power Ranking; Clayton’s line about getting ready for the Luck sweepstakes was prophetic!

4.) For a cheap guy, Mr. Wilson spends his money like a drunken sailor in a whore house: Merriman, Fitzpatrick, Mayben, Jauron, Brad Smith, Dockery, Langston Walker, Spiller, and the list goes on with high draft pick busts, free agent busts, and coaching busts.

5.) Word of advice always wait for a full body of work before handing out pay raises and bonuses; corporate American calls it the “annual review.” Freddie Jackson, if Fitzpatrick was an honest man he would give you half of his pay increase because he certainly cost you yours.

6.) Chris Kelsey actually looks like he is worth 24 million next to guys like Batten and Moats; good guy, average player, wasted career, but certainly not his fault.

7.) How do we like the “pop” pistol offense now? Spread offense with a quarterback that has a dish rag for an arm and a bunch of low or free agent wide receiver draft picks with no size, strength, and probably averaging 4.7 speed as a unit, give me a break. Hypothetically, how much better would this team be with a power running game featuring Lynch and Jackson, signed one or two free agent tight-ends like Kevin Boss and/or Greg Olson, Chicago gave him away for next to nothing, drafted Bryan Bulaga instead of CJ Spiller, kept Lee Evans and maybe signed TO for a possession guy to move the chains? I might add an offense much more suited for the abilities of Fitzpatrick (see Tim Tebow). Granted the defense still sucks, but a grind it out offense would help manage the clock and keep the league’s worst unit off of the field for the benefit of good paying customers.

8.) Does anybody else feel Indianapolis would be favored if playing Buffalo next week?

9.) Given the NFL’s much ballyhooed system of parity, it leads me to speculate that the Buffalo Bills might just be the most pathetic professional sports franchise in North America.

10.) Is it me or do players regress when coming to Buffalo? It seems like the learning curve is negatively sloped for the Bills; Dareus appears to have hit a wall, Brad Smith looked way more potent with the Jets last year, and Gruden thought Spiller was once a lock for NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year? Also, it looks like Maybin learned a thing or two since leaving.

11.) Lastly, I sympathize for the hard working journalist from the Buffalo News and Rochester D&C that actually have to cover this joke of an organization for a living. Being home town papers they are certainly emotionally invested in this bunch and having to sit through this non-sense game in and game out has to be brutal, because, unlike me, they can’t turn the TV off and simply walk away!

Number 5 is spot on. I harken back to when Jauron was extended after a great start. :thumbdown: