To All Those Fans still hanging your hat on "There is still Life&#

Kipers Hair

If you watched todays game - you should have seen one thing...only one thing, not a play, or series of plays - just one thing that should convince you that, regardless of the mathematic possibility and how close we are to a playoff spot, this team has no chance to make the playoffs this year. THEY QUIT. I have not seen that in Buffalo in two years, but the players, the coaches, the whole shabang - QUIT. I pray Ralph has a come to Jesus meeting, (no, not an actual one with the big guy), but with his coaching staff. Sure Fitz sucked a-s, Spiller was an embarrassment getting slammed on the goal line and the D just plane blew, but the coaching staff has lost this team. It's time for the D Coordinator to be shot and let Wanny interim it for the next 6 games to see what he can do. This organization has given more black eyes to WNY than the corrupt leadership, horrible economic development and stagnant real estate market in the region ever has... Pray to God your local county government is not stupid enough to spend millions of your tax dollars on revamping the stadium to keep this NFL pariah from leeching more of your time and money. Rose colored glasses off - the bandwagon has been totaled.

Oh...and we quit against the Dolphins. Any Bills fan worth a damn would walk away screaming from this train wreck...

All true, this team is the worst thing that could happen in my life. The good teams finally playing to there potential and the Bills are finally playin to there's! What a f-ing joke. I refuse to watch another game until G.Edwards get canned.. But there will be loyal fans that swear this isn't the end. If not today than when please god tell me. I love this team and it hurts to see so called professional players look so horrid at what they do. If they worked a 9-5 they all would have there walking papers.. !@#$ the Bills organization! But I'm just venting.. Great post

Frustration noted But after all the Bills fans have been through if you give up now your not a true fan !!

O.K. i'm pissed too but your having dreams !! Nix & Gailey have both told us that we are lacking in depth & seeing as this is there second year i can't believe the ignorant s & lack of patience in this post !!

O.K. again it's been a while and there has been a bunch of bad decisions to get us feeling the way we do , but imagine what Buffalo would be like with out our Bills !!

If your a true Bills fan you can't even imagine what it would be like . If you really mean what you say in this post ask a Baltimore Colts fan or a Cleveland Browns fan what it was like with out football in there city & i think no i know you would change your mind !!

The season started out on a 4 game winning streak , a bunch of turn overs & Buffalo was reeling with glee then the injuries started enter the depth argument that Nix & Gailey alluded to , & if you think we would be in the same position if Merriman , Williams ,Roscoe , Easley Wood & others were healthy & can't see that your a dum ass !!! :nana:

There has been some head scratchers this year the biggest one being Hangartener to me but he would not have made that big of a difference at this point anyway . If you guys want to jump ship then go - do it - save us all from reading these sky are falling posts , but i will always be a Bills fan & the Bills will be a better team !!

Go be a Cowboys fan & put up with that , putting the team under incredible financial debt passed on to you the fan while your egotistical owner runs around and gets whipped by a small market team (GBP) every year while you still pay the highest prices in the league to see your team . But my loyalty will stay with OUR BUFFALO BILLS !!!!! GO BILLS !!!!!

Edited by T master

If you watched todays game - you should have seen one thing...only one thing, not a play, or series of plays - just one thing that should convince you that, regardless of the mathematic possibility and how close we are to a playoff spot, this team has no chance to make the playoffs this year. THEY QUIT. I have not seen that in Buffalo in two years, but the players, the coaches, the whole shabang - QUIT. I pray Ralph has a come to Jesus meeting, (no, not an actual one with the big guy), but with his coaching staff. Sure Fitz sucked a-s, Spiller was an embarrassment getting slammed on the goal line and the D just plane blew, but the coaching staff has lost this team. It's time for the D Coordinator to be shot and let Wanny interim it for the next 6 games to see what he can do. This organization has given more black eyes to WNY than the corrupt leadership, horrible economic development and stagnant real estate market in the region ever has... Pray to God your local county government is not stupid enough to spend millions of your tax dollars on revamping the stadium to keep this NFL pariah from leeching more of your time and money. Rose colored glasses off - the bandwagon has been totaled.

Oh...and we quit against the Dolphins. Any Bills fan worth a damn would walk away screaming from this train wreck...

Last year the thing I always took pride in was that the Bills played their guts out every time they stepped on the field. WtH happened??

Frustration noted But after all the Bills fans have been through if you give up now your not a true fan !!

O.K. i'm pissed too but your having dreams !! Nix & Gailey have both told us that we are lacking in depth & seeing as this is there second year i can't believe the ignorant s & lack of patience in this post !!

O.K. again it's been a while and there has been a bunch of bad decisions to get us feeling the way we do , but imagine what Buffalo would be like with out our Bills !!

If your a true Bills fan you can't even imagine what it would be like . If you really mean what you say in this post ask a Baltimore Colts fan or a Cleveland Browns fan what it was like with out football in there city & i think no i know you would change your mind !!

The season started out on a 4 game winning streak , a bunch of turn overs & Buffalo was reeling with glee then the injuries started enter the depth argument that Nix & Gailey alluded to , & if you think we would be in the same position if Merriman , Williams ,Roscoe , Easley Wood & others were healthy & can't see that your a dum ass !!! :nana:

There has been some head scratchers this year the biggest one being Hangartener to me but he would not have made that big of a difference at this point anyway . If you guys want to jump ship then go - do it - save us all from reading these sky are falling posts , but i will always be a Bills fan & the Bills will be a better team !!

Go be a Cowboys fan & put up with that , putting the team under incredible financial debt passed on to you the fan while your egotistical owner runs around and gets whipped by a small market team (GBP) every year while you still pay the highest prices in the league to see your team . But my loyalty will stay with OUR BUFFALO BILLS !!!!! GO BILLS !!!!!

Being a fan does not entail blindly supporting bad decision after bad decision because they are wearing the right colors. Most Bills fans I know are such due to the fact they were born there - it's not a choice...it's a birth right. That said however, I can't be the drooling idiot Bills Jersey wearing fool in the bar or in the stadium rocking back and forth in his seat or on his bar stool insisting they can come back or still make the playoffs. At some point, you appear to be a couple of chromosomes short... I do have the requisite Bills garb anyone cursed with being born at Millard Fillmore hospital has, but, fortunately, the good lord saw fit to bless me with an adequate supply of chromosomes.... You keep whipping it up - it makes you a blindly faithful fan...I'll keep gnashing teeth and be a demanding fan...in the end, we're both a fan.

Last year the thing I always took pride in was that the Bills played their guts out every time they stepped on the field. WtH happened??

That's a good question. It hurt like hell when God slapped the ball out of Stevie's hands in OT vs. Pittsburgh, but in retrospect that's the type of loss you can live with...dust yourself off and move on. Today's loss...just a pathetic effort.

That's a good question. It hurt like hell when God slapped the ball out of Stevie's hands in OT vs. Pittsburgh, but in retrospect that's the type of loss you can live with...dust yourself off and move on. Today's loss...just a pathetic effort.

Therein, the gist of this topic. Heartbreakers are good, you build character and garner support...fuel hope. This game...the Dallas and NY games? They are what the coaches call "burn the film" games. This team has real problems to deal with beyond injury.

Dannie already has his hands on this D. To think him taking over is going to change much is a little far fetched. He knows the 4-3. Not the 3-4. I do wonder, tho putting Dareus on a thin 1 with KW in a 3 might be good. This would be bad for Merrimn, for most everyone. Get a D-line and dbs get lots better. That's been a big part of NE success and for Miami today.

When the opponent says this about you - it's all over..."In the first half, when we jumped on them, the way the game was going and the way they were playing, they laid down," Bell said Sunday after Miami's 35-8 victory. They laid down...but hey, we're just a game out of a playoff position...Go Bills Right?!?! Embarrassment to the city and any supporter of the team...

T, what exactly are you a master of? I love how you have embraced the transparency that Nix & Gailey have provided to the fan base, the lack of depth is a problem so let's draft CJ Spiller when we have Jackson & Lynch on the roster, let's trade Lee Evans when we have a bunch of misfits at the wide out position, let's throw huge sums of money at a steroid using women beater that hasn't played 10 games in the last 4 seasons, let's sign the "wildcat" artist formally known as Kordal oh I mean Brad Smith for who knows what position/reason, let Poz walk away because we didn't want to pay him a little of the money spent on "lights on" and come hell or high water we need to be $40 million under the cap, and even you see the lack of vision in the Hangartner cut! Master T, isn't part of the depth problem Nix's pathetic 2010 draft; boy didn't we find a lot of starters in that vintage and that was trying to plug a roster that one commentator mentioned would have trouble competing in the old USFL, by the way how is Ed Wang doing? Maybe you can help me with last year's overwhelming free agent class, Andre Davis, Drayton Florence, Mansfield Rotto, Cornel Green, the only depth these guys would plug is cart collectors at Wegmans! What can I expect next from Nix & Gailey that the Lendel injury aborted the playoff run? Lack of patience, what are we going on 12+ years of futility and there is a generation of Bills fans that have never seen a playoff game played in Buffalo? Master T your blind faith and low expectations have me concerned so go back to your Occupy Wall Street tent or Sandusky/Joe Pa support rally and put your energy to real use!

T, what exactly are you a master of? I love how you have embraced the transparency that Nix & Gailey have provided to the fan base, the lack of depth is a problem so let's draft CJ Spiller when we have Jackson & Lynch on the roster, let's trade Lee Evans when we have a bunch of misfits at the wide out position, let's throw huge sums of money at a steroid using women beater that hasn't played 10 games in the last 4 seasons, let's sign the "wildcat" artist formally known as Kordal oh I mean Brad Smith for who knows what position/reason, let Poz walk away because we didn't want to pay him a little of the money spent on "lights on" and come hell or high water we need to be $40 million under the cap, and even you see the lack of vision in the Hangartner cut! Master T, isn't part of the depth problem Nix's pathetic 2010 draft; boy didn't we find a lot of starters in that vintage and that was trying to plug a roster that one commentator mentioned would have trouble competing in the old USFL, by the way how is Ed Wang doing? Maybe you can help me with last year's overwhelming free agent class, Andre Davis, Drayton Florence, Mansfield Rotto, Cornel Green, the only depth these guys would plug is cart collectors at Wegmans! What can I expect next from Nix & Gailey that the Lendel injury aborted the playoff run? Lack of patience, what are we going on 12+ years of futility and there is a generation of Bills fans that have never seen a playoff game played in Buffalo? Master T your blind faith and low expectations have me concerned so go back to your Occupy Wall Street tent or Sandusky/Joe Pa support rally and put your energy to real use!

My God...when you bring up the wife beater and wildcat acquisitions made by this organization together, (coups really - akin to the 70 year old garage sailer striking gold with her "new" lamp acquired for 50 cents), then throw out the Mansfield Rotto card, any semblance of respect you might have had for this front office is sent spiraling to a rightful end. Try as you might with a flurry of freightening and often hair raising facts about the Organization, little can be done to correct the questionable wiring of the Master T's of the world. Your observations are like a fine Bordeaux offered to a bum or an exotic Venezualen beauty to Jerry Sandusky - marvelous offerings that simply cannot be appreciated by the recipient.

Edited by Kipers Hair