The Problem Is...

BiggieScooby

Ralph Wilson. This isn't a Ralph is cheap rant. This is a Ralph has made bad decisions rant. I wouldn't vote for a 93 year old President of the United States. I understand Wilson doesn't make every decision in this organization many are delegated to subordinates, but ultimately Ralph is involved in the big-decisions, such as the Bills in Toronto series.

The problem is Ralph Wilson. The problem is not Fitzpatrick, or any other player. The coaches try to execute given the players they are given. Jeffrey Littman team Treasurer, Russ Brandon our CEO, & Buddy Nix the General Manager are not the problem although they may not be the right men for the job. Ultimately Ralph is responsible for his entire organization.

This franchise's failures fall at the feet of the owner. Bill Polian the most successful GM tenure in Bills history was shown the door in the midst of Super Bowl run because of a spat between Littman (Ralph's guy) and Polian.

Isn't Ralph responsible for his franchises failures? Isn't he the guy who ultimately signs the checks? Isn't he the guy who aligns himself with Littman & boy-wonder Russ Brandon. Didn't Wilson ultimately decide to go with Buddy Nix as his GM?

Like the element of time and too-much in-breading led to the fall of royal families in Medieval Europe, time has taken its toll on Ralph's decision making ability.

With 50,000 seats to sell for the last 3 games, the average Bills fan has decided to stay at home and wait for this team to fail as they have every season since 2000. I believe fans ultimately speak with their wallets. People also will do more to avoid pain than to pursue pleasure. Being a die-hard Bills fan right now is painful. For the casual Bills fan, the question is how much pleasure can I receive going to watch the Bills?

When you reach 93 years old there is a 25% chance you won't live to your 94th birthday. I respect everything Ralph Wilson has done for this organization, I believe he has the right to own property and own businesses including the Bills. I am not demanding he sell the team, however I am not surprised that a 93 year old is running a failing business.

The main problem is we have a very cheap owner who hires weak GM's who draft the wrong players and who hire weak HC's who put together weak offensive and defensive packages! It's just that simple. :thumbsup: I wish Ralph would just die already..Al is waiting for ya!

Edited by Da Big Man

The main problem is we have a very cheap owner who hires weak GM's who draft the wrong players and who hire weak HC's who put together weak offensive and defensive packages! It's just that simple. :thumbsup: I wish Ralph would just die already..Al is waiting for ya!

I don't want him to die, but I would like him to talk openly about why he thinks we haven't been a contender since 1999.

I wish Ralph would just die already..Al is waiting for ya!

That's a dickhead thing to say. No doubt Ralph is the single biggest problem with the Bills. He will meet his maker, as we all will, when his card is turned. In the meantime, we all know when Ralph departs the team will be sold. My question is, if the team is gonna be sold, why not sell the damn team now? What is to be gained... unless it's about punishing the fan base. My question to Ralph is why wait til you pass and leave the mess for your heirs to clean up? Why not sell now when you can oversee and manage it? What am I missing, Ralph?

The problem for the Bills begins and ends with the "Bill-ievers". Ralph Wilson invests minimal dollars in a team, rents said team out to a foreign stadium once a year, and the Bills fans still fill stadium seats with delusions of grandeur...with the usual result we see right now.

Why should Ralph Wilson invest another nickel in this team when the idiotic "Bill-ievers" will fill the seats, consuming lousy horsemeat like its prime rib? Why should he he put steak on the field when the "Bill-ievers" will eat up dog food every fall. Isn't his profit margin bigger since he can count on fools to buy tickets to see garbage?

Edited by Gareson

That's a dickhead thing to say. No doubt Ralph is the single biggest problem with the Bills. He will meet his maker, as we all will, when his card is turned. In the meantime, we all know when Ralph departs the team will be sold. My question is, if the team is gonna be sold, why not sell the damn team now? What is to be gained... unless it's about punishing the fan base. My question to Ralph is why wait til you pass and leave the mess for your heirs to clean up? Why not sell now when you can oversee and manage it? What am I missing, Ralph?

I TOTALLY AGREE !! THAT WAS A DICK HEAD THING TO SAY :thumbdown: AND THAT MAN IS A TOTAL ASS :nana: !!

I think the whole thing with Ralph is like the Favre thing , he loves the game so much as a fan that he's just doesn't realize when it's time to walk away & let better minds take over , the same happened with AL Davis .

Ralph i think has a decent man in the GM spot , assistant GM & HC but if he was to be in control he needs to pull his weight on the DC position this guy doesn't have a clue especially with the Stash sitting in the wings .

Too many starting with Wilson. Lets look at what's good. The football still looks like a football. Billy the Buffalo has a good look. Maybe he can start at QB. I think this is Wilson's plan. Lose a crap load of games and see if the fans turn. When they do, sell the team and move back to Detroit.