What would you do as GM on draft day?

Would you....  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you....

• Stand pat, draft best available player in the 2nd round.
    • Stand pat, draft OG.
    • Stand pat, draft OT.
    • Stand pat, draft OC
    • Stand pat, draft DT.
    • Stand pat, draft DE.
    • Stand pat, draft LB.
    • Stand pat, draft CB.
    • Stand pat, draft WR.
    • Stand pat, draft TE.
    • Stand pat, draft RB.
    • Stand pat, draft SS.
    • Stand pat, draft FS.
    • Trade Travis Henry and 2nd round pick to get a low 1st round pick
    • Trade Travis Henry and 2005 1st round pick to get a mid 1st round pick

I think they should stay where they are at and draft a lineman, (depends if jennings is gone or not). I dount they want to trade up and get a first rounder because they are already paying two first rounder salaries from last year.

I think they should stay where they are at and draft a lineman, (depends if jennings is gone or not). I dount they want to trade up and get a first rounder because they are already paying two first rounder salaries from last year.

176038[/snapback]

Good choice, especially if nothing is done in free agency to replace Jennings at LT (ASSuming he leaves).

Raise your hand if you'd like to wait 2-3 years for an O-Lineman to develop while Bledsoe continues to get pounded.

Yeah, didnt think so. O-Lineman in the Draft are fine if you want some depth because high O-Lineman selections usually turn out decently, but can we really wait that long? I say get our O-Line improvements in free agency with vets who can just step right in and help. This team is ready for a SB run next year, and I'd rather not waste it by plugging in some rookie and hoping for the best.

In the draft, I'd snag the best available CB with the 2nd rounder or just take the best player available. If he's a lineman (like if Munoz falls), then that would be okay...I just dont want to see us stretch and take an OT or OG because we NEED to, I'd rather see us take care of the O-Line in free agency and then see what happens with the Drat.