I wonder if the Bills know how to get into playoff mode

gjv001

Rex Ryan has declared that the playoffs for the Jets begins next Sunday against the Bills. I wonder if this Bills team understands how to elevate the intensity of play that is required to be in playoff mode. Perhaps that has had something to do with our last two losses. Both the Jets and Cowboys appeared to have played with a greater sense of urgency than the Bills.

With the Jets losing last night, now is the time the Bills need to step up, pull their heads out of the butts and stop making mistakes. I really think with Kelsay back in the line up it's going to make a difference. They'll be able to get some pressure on the outside and having Dareus clogging the middle. I think the O-line will be fine with the shuffling they've been doing. My only concern is the WRs with Stevie not 100% and lack of a speed receiver. Chan is going to have to do something different on offense if we want to have a change to get into the playoffs. The bunch formation with the WRs was working, start mixing in some playaction and get Fitz to roll out of the pocket more.

We win in Miami, look at how the Broncos and Patriots D stuffed the Jets O and pressured Sanchez and take a win there, then we're home against the Titans. The Titans are going to be a pushover nor will Denver and San Diego, but I truly believe that if Chan can right this ship, we can take the wild card. You know the wildcards will be coming from the AFC East and North. It's there for the taking for Buffalo. If they don't, then a winning record will make me happy and show a sign of progress.

I know I've stated the obvious but I'm just another optimistic Bills Fan!!!!