Is One Of Our 57 States in Asia?

3rdnlng

So you admit you were arguing for the police at first? If not, then your point seems invalid. Posting after me when we have a history and saying. "And now we have the rest of the story" is certaintly not going to be taken as you are even partially agreeing with me.

So you agree with the cops or not? I say they were in the wrong.

How many times and in how many ways do I have to tell you that both sides were stupid here?

I posted that already. You posted a singular picture and I posted a video. You then posted a partial video taken from the same video I posted. You then claimed that my version was bs.

I don't know why I even argue this with you. It's like every day you have to be reminded to not stand up in your hi-chair.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times and in how many ways do I have to tell you that both sides were stupid here?

I posted that already. You posted a singular picture and I posted a video. You then posted a partial video taken from the same video I posted. You then claimed that my version was bs.

I don't know why I even argue this with you. It's like every day you have to be reminded to not stand up in your hi-chair.

You were not at all clear you thought both sides were stupid when you said, "And now you know the rest of the story".

In fact, all you proved was my point, the police were stupid. Thanks.

You were not at all clear you thought both sides were stupid when you said, "And now you know the rest of the story".

In fact, all you proved was my point, the police were stupid. Thanks.

Again you are displaying your immense capacity for assmudgeonry and your total lack of reading comprehension. I had a post that you complained about because it had a paragraph that was too long for your liking. In it I made fun of both sides. You couldn't understand it because maybe you were dropped on your head when you were a young kid or maybe you weren't and are just stuck with what you were born with. Regardless, you posted a singular picture and I posted a link to a 8 1/2 minute video showing pretty much all that happened from the pepper spraying to the cops leaving. I would say that was "the rest of the story" and suggest to you that you let it go, crusader. BTW, all you are proving is that you are stupid.

Edited by 3rdnlng

So you admit you were arguing for the police at first? If not, then your point seems invalid. Posting after me when we have a history and saying. "And now we have the rest of the story" is certaintly not going to be taken as you are even partially agreeing with me.

So you agree with the cops or not? I say they were in the wrong.

So is your problem with the cops or the single cop in the picture you linked?