Oh God Please Make This True!

I don't know if Rice has enough attack dog in her. Plus, I don't know a whole lot about her economic philosophy. She seems classy enough, but when I hear her mentioned for President (moreso from Republicans than from you) I alway wonder if they really think she'd make the best President, or if its just because they think a clean, articulate, black female, who might well be conservative, and doesn't have a lot of baggage, would have the best chance of winning.

Edit: And so they can show how not racist they are by really liking that Cunnillingus Rice.

There will always be some racists in every group, and the opposite side will always look to take advantage of that. I consider it a shame on both counts.

It is a fact that not having baggage is a big thing- as electability is one of the most important things when selecting a candidate. A lot of resources go into campaigning, so both sides will tend to make concessions to find someone who has a chance of winning.

If you find a good candidate, I am not sure how much economic philosophy will matter. A good politician/President will adjust based on situation. Presidents George HW Bush and Reagan raised taxes. President Obama pushed (to an extent) to extend the "Bush" tax cuts. A lot of it is based on the current needs of the country. I have a feeling that Rice is the type who would do what is best for the country.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic