[OT] UB's Cardiac Kids

PromoTheRobot

I'm a day late with this, but the UB Bulls won another game at the buzzer against Penn State tuesday 72-70. The Bulls are 7-2. 5 of their wins came either in OT, double-OT, or on the last possesion of the game. Try to catch a game if you're in town.

PTR

I love that this team is winning, though I'm a little bummed that they got crushed at home by divisional opponent Western Michigan. Ah well, the season is young. As long as they take care of business in the new year!

GO BULLS!

I'm a day late with this, but the UB Bulls won another game at the buzzer against Penn State tuesday 72-70.  The Bulls are 7-2.  5 of their wins came either in OT, double-OT, or on the last possesion of the game.  Try to catch a game if you're in town.

PTR

174883[/snapback]

A MAC team beating Penn State is hardly an upset. Nice win by UB, but the MAC consistently beats these types of teams, especially in BBall.

Nice to see UB FINALLY do something to make the MAC proud.

I love that this team is winning, though I'm a little bummed that they got crushed at home by divisional opponent Western Michigan.  Ah well, the season is young.  As long as they take care of business in the new year!

GO BULLS!

174995[/snapback]

Western Michigan is good this year. They beat Virginia Tech on the road last night. And Kent BLASTED Notre Dame at home by 16.

The MAC is the sh-- in BBALL.

As well as Toledo beating the sh-- out of Memphis in football last night.

Most under-rated conference in America!