Bills in 3rd? Pats in 1st?

Bills pats and jets all tied at 5 & 3.

Head to head:

Bills > pats

Pats > jets

Jets > bills

Bills are .500 in division

Pats and jets are .667 having each played and beaten miami

I'm speculating but if you go back to head to head to settle it that puts jets 1st

If pats beat jets next week and bills beat cowboys we're 1st place again with better record than jets and head to head over pats.

Id say this is the likely scenario

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

If you like first place scenerios then I would prefer this one have the Jets beat the Pats then the Bills beat the Cowboys and then the Bills beat the Jets and Miami in consecutive weeks giving them a better division record and Head to Head against the Pats and the Jets fall a two games behind based on division record yhats the better scenario more losses for the pats the better.

Based on the way we played today, I wouldn't say it's "likely" that we beat any middle tier team on the road. The cowboys will be a tough team for us to beat. We might be looking at winning only 1 of the next 3 (Miami) and they actually have been playing pretty well.

Bills pats and jets all tied at 5 & 3.

Head to head:

Bills > pats

Pats > jets

Jets > bills

Bills are .500 in division

Pats and jets are .667 having each played and beaten miami

I'm speculating but if you go back to head to head to settle it that puts jets 1st

If pats beat jets next week and bills beat cowboys we're 1st place again with better record than jets and head to head over pats.

Id say this is the likely scenario

Don't 3 way ties go to common opponents or strength of schedule or some nonsense instead of conference/division record?