You stay classy Tim Green

The Poojer

I am sure there are a lot of former Liverpool teammates that view this as karma

long been rumored he turned in his teammates after they all went to a party at his girlfriends house...always liked Tim, but he was always very arrogant and thought he was better than everyone else...shame, he could of and should have owned central ny....

Skinny Atlas loses their appeal...

I am sure there are a lot of former Liverpool teammates that view this as karma

long been rumored he turned in his teammates after they all went to a party at his girlfriends house...always liked Tim, but he was always very arrogant and thought he was better than everyone else...shame, he could of and should have owned central ny....

I went to the "regatta" in Syracuse the year he graduated from SU ('86?) and ended up getting into this conversation with another graduating player. He told me that Green really made it known to NFL teams that he did not want to be drafted by the Bills. Never really liked him much after that.

take yourself out of fan mode for a second...can you really balme anyone for saying or feeling that way...heck green knows first hand how the weather is....as a fan it hurts to hear it, but come on...would you want to play in detroit or cleveland????

I went to the "regatta" in Syracuse the year he graduated from SU ('86?) and ended up getting into this conversation with another graduating player. He told me that Green really made it known to NFL teams that he did not want to be drafted by the Bills. Never really liked him much after that.

grass always seems greener....if my job was to play football...frankly i'd be more concerned about $$ than whether the fans like me...gotta remember, its a job to them, a passion/fantasy for us. we all want to think that fans are what drives these players, but just like you and i...we gravitate towards what puts us in a better economic situation...the rest is just gravy...and making money in income tax-free, sunny miami, is probably way more appealing than tax to death, wintery buffalo...

Yeah, I would. I'd rather play in places with rabid fan bases. If he hates the weather so bad, why would he move back to Syracuse?