Is Revis that good??

eme123

Good players get the benefit of the doubt. Revis is that good, and he gets the benefit of the doubt, like all good players. This thread is asinine.

Actually, Steve Johnson appears to match up about as well as anyone against Revis, due to his combination of size and agility. I don't think Steve is going to be consistently good throughout the game, but I won't be at all surprised if he makes one or two big plays that help us win the game.

I won't be shocked at a play or two, but will note that "as well as anyone" just hasn't been very well for anyone.

If sj13 puts up a big day I'd be thrilled and much more comfortable with the dollars being discussed for his contract. I just don't think it's a well I go to often if I'm a coach.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be shocked at a play or two, but will note that "as well as anyone" just hasn't been very well for anyone.

If sj13 puts up a big day I'd be thrilled and much more comfortable with the dollars being discussed for his contract. I just don't think it's a well I go to often if I'm a coach.

Yea no doubt - I totally agree. Revis is absolutely a beast and imo the best we can hope for is one or two big plays against him.