dareus inside was not why...

loserlovers

Batten is a top 3 LB on this team? Please stop. I like his motor, but he really has been invisible when he's been on the field as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I'm too drunk on Sunday's to see him, but does anyone else think this is our 3rd best LB? If so, why?

Yeah I liked Batten and was routing for him, but he is dropping like a rock from the depth chart. He just isn't showing any ability to get off blocks. I was not as big of a Moats fan as everyone else, but he does have at least some knack for getting to the QB...Actually Moats has produced more in limited action so far than Merriman did. And despite the Keslay haters, he is by far our best OLB, over the closest competition. Ever since they put him back on the line of scrimage he has been very solid...good to have him healthy again.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Batten is a top 3 LB on this team? Please stop. I like his motor, but he really has been invisible when he's been on the field as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I'm too drunk on Sunday's to see him, but does anyone else think this is our 3rd best LB? If so, why?

Not a chance. I might actually list him as the worst.

The reason for the Bills' sacks was not on the Bills' side of the ball: the Redskins offense, bluntly, suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

And it's not just their line - they were missing their top two running backs, and their top tight end and best receiver. That's a hell of a lot of not running the ball, but rather holding on to it while guys you're not used to playing with struggle to get open in the second and a half you have before the left side of your line collapses and there's no RB or TE in blocking to save your ass.

The Redskins are a Greek drama at this point - three parts tragedy, one part comedy.

1 point of clarification. They were down their first string TE, not their best TE. Fred Davis>Chris Cooley.

<br />Not a chance. I might actually list him as the worst.<br />
agreed. He just looks weak out there. I'll be surprised if he makes the team next season, as we will probably draft an OLB. I'd take Coleman over him everyday of the week.