Got A Trade Offer

Dante

CJ2K and VJax. Considering Johnsons and Vjax disappointing seasons thus far this is tempting. Peterson is going to be solid but has a bye coming up. Both CJ2K and VJax have already had theirs. Johnson and Jackson both have huge potential. Johnson has a favorable sked the rest of the season as well. Peterson is more of a sure thing. Wayne is almost a non factor to me.

CJ2K and VJax. Considering Johnsons and Vjax disappointing seasons thus far this is tempting. Peterson is going to be solid but has a bye coming up. Both CJ2K and VJax have already had theirs. Johnson and Jackson both have huge potential. Johnson has a favorable sked the rest of the season as well. Peterson is more of a sure thing. Wayne is almost a non factor to me.

I guess you might factor in how you are doing in the standings, with what you already have. But, on the surface, it looks like a "no-brainer" to me...you go for Peterson. To me, a "sure thing" running back is pretty invaluable.

I guess you might factor in how you are doing in the standings, with what you already have. But, on the surface, it looks like a "no-brainer" to me...you go for Peterson. To me, a "sure thing" running back is pretty invaluable.

I did the deal Buftex. Two big question marks/maybe's for a consistent top player. I ended up getting Boldin rather than Wayne. So I'm going into this week with Big Ben, Foster and AP. Now if Austin comes around I'm excited. Due to injuries and no show CJ2K im 2-5 but only a game or two out of the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.