This Republican Pansy:

John Adams

I am excited about a politician actually having the brass ones to try to tackle the Social Security problem. I'm not sure I agree with the solution, but no matter what, something needs to be done to fix it, and it's been ignored too long. And why has it been ignored too long? Because of Republicans like this.

Social Security

Reelection rate in Congress: 95%.

" "It's a no-win for people in the House," the moderate, 10-year House veteran from rural Illinois said recently. "We risk our political careers. We risk 30-second ads against you saying, `You voted to gut Social Security.'"

Sorry that the ads are too much trouble for you, you spinless SOB.

DEMOCRATS have no such concerns about alienating voters and giving their opponents "ammo", right?

Please.

173458[/snapback]

I'm pointing to this one loser, a Republican tool, who refuses to get on board working towards a solution because he's worried about a friggin' soundbite. What a leader.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
I'm pointing to this one loser, a Republican tool, who refuses to get on board working towards a solution because he's worried about a friggin' soundbite. What a leader.

173632[/snapback]

Quality leaders aren't to be found anymore. If they are, they DON'T reside at the national level. Reasonable voices are drowned out by stupid extremists, hopping aboard platforms that emphasize stupid issues.