Jets Game Tickets

hey all - new territory this for me - I am booking game tickets for more than one game this year.

Was at Patriots game - will be at Titans and Dolphins games. Planning on going to the Jets game but finding (good) tickets hard to come by.

Anyone got seasons that they won't be using for that game? Just think how cold and miserable it might be...

Sure, give me a PM if you're still interested.

EDIT: Never mind...had them for sale on the BB.com web site and they just sold. Sorry about that.

Edited by Rubes

hey all - new territory this for me - I am booking game tickets for more than one game this year.

Was at Patriots game - will be at Titans and Dolphins games. Planning on going to the Jets game but finding (good) tickets hard to come by.

Anyone got seasons that they won't be using for that game? Just think how cold and miserable it might be...

I have some available as well Lower bowl section 116 row 36 seats 16,17 and 4 in 116 row 37 seats 16,17,18,19. I have someone else asking as well, so let me know soon since I will be out of the country from the 20th of OCT till the 8th of November.

I have some available as well Lower bowl section 116 row 36 seats 16,17 and 4 in 116 row 37 seats 16,17,18,19. I have someone else asking as well, so let me know soon since I will be out of the country from the 20th of OCT till the 8th of November.

PM sent for the 4 tickets.