Kamar Aiken

I don't agree. Martin is pretty important to special teams. Those returners don't tackle themselves.

My take is Chan will wait until the bye week to make a move. We'll go into the Giants game with what we have. If it looks like we need help, and if Jones doesn't improve enough over the bye, we might add someone...a vet or Aiken. I say we cut Terrence Wheatly before Ruvell Martin.

PTR

I agree, If McGee is back to 100% health, then Wheatly should go with Aiken promoted to the active roster.

I don't agree. Martin is pretty important to special teams. Those returners don't tackle themselves.

My take is Chan will wait until the bye week to make a move. We'll go into the Giants game with what we have. If it looks like we need help, and if Jones doesn't improve enough over the bye, we might add someone...a vet or Aiken. I say we cut Terrence Wheatly before Ruvell Martin.

PTR

Even though you don't agree with me, I agree with you. That is, I agree that ST is important and it's very important to have solid gunners and coverage guys.

But Martin doesn't strike me as a ST superstar, enough so as to take up a roster spot solely based on ST play. Even if there's some drop off, unless it's a dramatic drop-off, get someone like Rogers or Wheatley to take his spot as a gunner.